Order & Chaos Online

Does anyone here play this game? I'm currently downloading it after finding it on the App Store. From what I've read it's basically Gameloft's classic clone game tactic applied to World of Warcraft. As lame as that sounds at first, it's quite an impressive feat if true.

For anyone interested take a look:

Review: http://www.appcritic...r-chaos-online/

iTunes: http://itunes.apple....d414664715?mt=8

Android Marketplace: https://market.andro...GloftMMHM&hl=en

Edit: Just realised it's for Android too. Could a mod maybe update the title please? smile.gif

I saw that this weekend and would have purchased it if I hadn't already spent my entertainment budget on the Steam sell :D. I'm interested in how good this is. I got tired of Pocket Legends after about 5 minutes, and I really hate these mmorpgs that have this "pay real money for items" systems in place. Does this game have that?

Also, how is it that Gameloft can release SO many games? I mean, they release some really high quality games and I'm just curious how large they must be to support their operations.

Man, I have been looking for an iOS version of WoW. I, like Shadrack, tried Pocket Legends, and played it for a week or two before just getting burnt out on it.

This game looks cool, will have to give it a try!! I can't wait to see more MMORPG's coming to the mobile market.

I saw that this weekend and would have purchased it if I hadn't already spent my entertainment budget on the Steam sell :D. I'm interested in how good this is. I got tired of Pocket Legends after about 5 minutes, and I really hate these mmorpgs that have this "pay real money for items" systems in place. Does this game have that?

Also, how is it that Gameloft can release SO many games? I mean, they release some really high quality games and I'm just curious how large they must be to support their operations.

I don't think this has the F2P model where you pay for items etc. (though it is possible to buy ingame money, it's not necessary) However it DOES have a monthly payment system. The app comes with 3 months free play then it's ?0.79 or $0.99/month after. Discounted prices for 3 months or more bought at once.

Yeah I know, Gameloft seem to be constantly churning games out. Not only that but they're pretty much all fantastic. They may not be a company that comes up with fresh ideas, but they can sure make a good clone for a new system!

Man, I have been looking for an iOS version of WoW. I, like Shadrack, tried Pocket Legends, and played it for a week or two before just getting burnt out on it.

This game looks cool, will have to give it a try!! I can't wait to see more MMORPG's coming to the mobile market.

Same, tried PL and just got bored after 5 mins. We'll see how well this holds up!

Anyway, all installed and what not, gonna try it out now :)

• 2 months later...

Also, how is it that Gameloft can reach SO numerous games? I will, they waiver any really piercing quality games and I'm vindicatory prying how voluminous they moldiness be to argue their operationsI saw that this weekend and would hit purchased it if I hadn't already spent my amusement budget on the Clean sellI'm fascinated in how white this is. I got bored money for items" systems in gauge. Does this spunky hit that?

You remind me of aManFromMars over on ElReg o_O

• 6 months later...

I played it for a few days (paid $.99 for it and got 3 free months to play) it plays very much like World of Warcraft however, it is VERY boring and the controls are very poor for tablets.

I bought it back when it came out for both my android phone and my iPod Touch. Kinda fun, but gets very tedious, especially after 5 kill 10 of these guys, now kill 10 of these guys that are pretty much the same as the other ones you just killed.

if only they had a pc version (also does not work on bluestack already tried

if only they had a pc version (also does not work on bluestack already tried

A PC Version would be cool, however the PC MMORPG Market is so saturated it's not even funny. The mobile MMORPG market however is quite empty.

• 3 months later...

This game has been around for a while, and I heard it can be slow at times. Not too willing to shell out that much for it yet.