Order & Chaos Online

+.Vamp

Does anyone here play this game? I'm currently downloading it after finding it on the App Store. From what I've read it's basically Gameloft's classic clone game tactic applied to World of Warcraft. As lame as that sounds at first, it's quite an impressive feat if true.

For anyone interested take a look:

Review: http://www.appcritic...r-chaos-online/

iTunes: http://itunes.apple....d414664715?mt=8

Android Marketplace: https://market.andro...GloftMMHM&hl=en

Edit: Just realised it's for Android too. Could a mod maybe update the title please? smile.gif

Shadrack

I saw that this weekend and would have purchased it if I hadn't already spent my entertainment budget on the Steam sell :D. I'm interested in how good this is. I got tired of Pocket Legends after about 5 minutes, and I really hate these mmorpgs that have this "pay real money for items" systems in place. Does this game have that?

Also, how is it that Gameloft can release SO many games? I mean, they release some really high quality games and I'm just curious how large they must be to support their operations.

SMELTN

Man, I have been looking for an iOS version of WoW. I, like Shadrack, tried Pocket Legends, and played it for a week or two before just getting burnt out on it.

This game looks cool, will have to give it a try!! I can't wait to see more MMORPG's coming to the mobile market.

+.Vamp

I saw that this weekend and would have purchased it if I hadn't already spent my entertainment budget on the Steam sell :D. I'm interested in how good this is. I got tired of Pocket Legends after about 5 minutes, and I really hate these mmorpgs that have this "pay real money for items" systems in place. Does this game have that?

Also, how is it that Gameloft can release SO many games? I mean, they release some really high quality games and I'm just curious how large they must be to support their operations.

I don't think this has the F2P model where you pay for items etc. (though it is possible to buy ingame money, it's not necessary) However it DOES have a monthly payment system. The app comes with 3 months free play then it's ?0.79 or $0.99/month after. Discounted prices for 3 months or more bought at once.

Yeah I know, Gameloft seem to be constantly churning games out. Not only that but they're pretty much all fantastic. They may not be a company that comes up with fresh ideas, but they can sure make a good clone for a new system!

Man, I have been looking for an iOS version of WoW. I, like Shadrack, tried Pocket Legends, and played it for a week or two before just getting burnt out on it.

This game looks cool, will have to give it a try!! I can't wait to see more MMORPG's coming to the mobile market.

Same, tried PL and just got bored after 5 mins. We'll see how well this holds up!

Anyway, all installed and what not, gonna try it out now :)

vip

Its pretty nice, I bought it for my kids ... they love it!

• 2 months later...
chrispinto

Also, how is it that Gameloft can reach SO numerous games? I will, they waiver any really piercing quality games and I'm vindicatory prying how voluminous they moldiness be to argue their operationsI saw that this weekend and would hit purchased it if I hadn't already spent my amusement budget on the Clean sellI'm fascinated in how white this is. I got bored money for items" systems in gauge. Does this spunky hit that?

You remind me of aManFromMars over on ElReg o_O

• 6 months later...
Geoffrey B.

I played it for a few days (paid $.99 for it and got 3 free months to play) it plays very much like World of Warcraft however, it is VERY boring and the controls are very poor for tablets.

firey

I bought it back when it came out for both my android phone and my iPod Touch. Kinda fun, but gets very tedious, especially after 5 kill 10 of these guys, now kill 10 of these guys that are pretty much the same as the other ones you just killed.

Geoffrey B.

if only they had a pc version (also does not work on bluestack already tried

firey

if only they had a pc version (also does not work on bluestack already tried

A PC Version would be cool, however the PC MMORPG Market is so saturated it's not even funny. The mobile MMORPG market however is quite empty.

• 3 months later...
LSlari69

This game has been around for a while, and I heard it can be slow at times. Not too willing to shell out that much for it yet.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rich Woods
      Microsoft Lists is now available for iOS
      by Rich Woods

Today, Microsoft announced that its Lists app for iOS is now available. First announced at Build as a Trello competitor, it showed up as a web app in July with a promised iOS app coming later. Now, that app is here.

The Lists app, as you'd probably guess, lets you access and edit the lists that you own and have been shared with you; and of course, you can create new lists. The difference with the mobile app, however, is that it's really meant to be used more on the go than the web app is. Microsoft uses an example of creating an issue tracker list while you're drinking coffee, or sharing a list from the car. For more complex tasks, you're really meant to be using the web app.

Microsoft posted a demo of the app:

Here's a list of features that are included in the mobile app:

As you'd expect if you've been using the service, you can create new lists from scratch or from templates, and you can even use an Excel file to get started. The app also supports offline usage and dark mode.

Now for the fine print. You need an Office 365 commercial subscription that includes SharePoint to access Lists, so if you're on a consumer Microsoft 365 plan, you're out of luck here. Microsoft is working on an Android app, as it promised to produce back at Build, although it's not coming until later this year. Also, the company is promising iPad-specific features to be added to the iOS app at some point.

• By Jay Bonggolto
      Samsung brings the Galaxy A12, A32 5G, and A02s to the UK
      by Jay Bonggolto

Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Samsung announced today that the Galaxy A12, Galaxy A32 5G, and Galaxy A02s are coming to the UK. These phones were previously unveiled in the past few months and the latest announcement marks an expansion to their regional availability.

Starting today, you can purchase the Galaxy A12 (first unveiled late last year) for £169 via Samsung's channels and partner retailers in the UK. It's available in white, black, and blue color options. The Galaxy A32 5G, which debuted last week, costs £249 in black, white, blue, and violet color variants. It will ship beginning on February 19. Meanwhile, the Galaxy A02s is the cheapest among the three at £139. It will ship in the coming weeks in white and black colors.

Samsung Galaxy A12 All three smartphones have the same 6.5-inch HD+ TFT Infinity V display and 5,000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging. The devices are powered by octa-core processors, although Samsung didn't specify each of the phones' chipsets. That said, we know from the company's previous announcement that the Galaxy A12 is powered by MediaTek's Helio P35 SoC.

Both the Galaxy A12 and A32 5G have a quad-camera setup on the back. The A12's camera module consists of a 48MP main sensor, 5MP ultra-wide shooter, 2MP macro sensor, and 2MP depth sensor. The A32 5G also features a 48MP main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 5MP macro sensor, and 2MP depth sensor. The A02S, on the other hand, has a triple camera setup on its back, comprising a 13MP main sensor, 2MP macro camera, and 2MP depth sensor. The selfie cameras of the A32 5G, A12, and A02s are 13MP, 8MP, and 5MP, respectively.

Samsung Galaxy A02s Memory-wise, the A32 5G and A12 have 4GB of RAM while the A02s has a 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage (expandable up to 1TB with a microSD card). The A32 5G includes 64GB of internal storage that's expandable up to 1TB while the A12 has either 64GB or 128GB of internal storage that's also expandable up to 1TB.

• By indospot
      Samsung's rugged Galaxy Tab Active3 is now available in the U.S.
      by João Carrasqueira

Samsung first introduced the Galaxy Tab Active3 last September, as the latest member of its lineage of rugged tablets for the enterprise. Today, the company has announced that the tablet is now available to buy in the United States, and it's the first one to come with an Enterprise Edition that offers one year of Knox Suite and up to five years of security updates.

Samsung also promises up to three generations of Android upgrades, which will be welcome considering it still ships with Android 10. Samsung plans to deliver an update to Android 11 that will also add the device to Google's list of Android Enterprise Recommended devices. The tablet also supports Samsung DeX for users that may want to connect it to a larger screen and have a desktop-like experience.

In terms of the hardware, it's the same device we already know of. It's meant to be durable, with a MIL-STD-810H certification and IP68 water and dust resistance rating. The included S Pen is equally durable with the same IP rating, and the tablet itself has a display with enhanced sensitivity that lets you use the screen with gloves. Another feature that businesses might appreciate is the user-replaceable 5050mAh battery, and support for a no-battery mode, for situations where the tablet might be permanently attached to a power source.

As for the specs, the tablet is powered by an Exynos 9810 octa-core chipset, 4GB of RAM, and up to 128GB of storage. The display is an 8-inch panel with Full HD+ resolution (1920x1200), and the rear camera is 13MP, while on the front there's a 5MP shooter.

The Galaxy Tab Active3 comes in Wi-Fi-only and LTE models, starting at $489.99 for the former, and $589.99 for the latter. It's available to buy today.

• By Abhay V
      Honor reportedly working on a new device lineup with support for Google's services
      by Abhay Venkatesh

Back in November last year, Huawei sold its Honor brand to a Chinese consortium owing to the stress created on its supply chain caused by the U.S. trade bans and the firm’s inability to source key components for its phones. The sale would allow the company to not only conserve resources for its own phones but also for Honor’s buyers to develop hardware using parts sourced from the likes of Qualcomm and software from Google.

Now, a new report from Kommersant, a Russian publication, suggests that Honor is working on a new device lineup with support for Google services. The possible addition of Google’s Play Store coupled with the fact that the firm is no longer being owned by Huawei might also result in the devices dropping Huawei’s AppGallery, the publication adds. These phones are expected to make it to the Russian market in the spring, though availability and plans for other regions are currently not known.

The report also adds that the lack of GMS has adversely affected the Honor brand in Russia, citing an earlier report that suggests that the brand held the second position in terms of unit sales in 2019, which was taken over by Xiaomi. The inclusion of Google Mobile Service (GMS) and the now-removed trade blocks for business with the likes of Qualcomm could greatly improve the sales of the devices in Russia and elsewhere.

While it is no surprise that the new owners of the Honor brand expect to begin shipping devices with Google’s services, it will be interesting to see if the company continues bundling Huawei’s AppGallery with the phones. The report speculates that the removal of Huawei’s store might reduce developer efforts for that company. Additionally, it is highly unlikely that Honor’s upcoming flagship, expected to be called the V40, will bring support for Google’s services.

Source: Kommersant via GSMArena

• By LoneWolfSL
      The Medium, Yakuza 3, 4, 5 Remastered, and more head to Xbox Game Pass
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Xbox Game Pass subscribers are about to get more high profile games this month, as Microsoft today announced what titles are incoming to its monthly services in the second half of January.

Some of the highlights include Control which finally got announced for the PC service during the weekend, the new Yakuza Remastered Collection that includes three games from the popular franchise, the Xbox platform exclusive title The Medium on its launch day, and Mimimi Games' popular real-time tactics game Desperados III.

Check out the list below for the incoming Xbox Game Pass titles, their platform, and arrival date.

Control (PC) – January 21 Desperados III (Android, Console, and PC) – January 21 Donut County (Android, Console, and PC) – January 21 Outer Wilds (Android) – January 21 Cyber Shadow (Android, Console, and PC) – January 26 The Medium (Xbox Series X|S and PC) – January 28 Yakuza 3 Remastered (Android, Console, and PC) – January 28 Yakuza 4 Remastered (Android, Console, and PC) – January 28 Yakuza 5 Remastered (Android, Console, and PC) – January 28 As new experiences arrive, some will be leaving the subscriptions near the end of January, with them being:

Microsoft still hasn't revealed the new launch date of EA Play on the Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription following its last-minute delay. Console gamers have had access to the Electronic Arts service since November as an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership perk.