[Official] Deus Ex Human Revolution

15 hours into the game so far. i am just running through it. whatever decision i make i make. did the same thing with mass effect. i think going back to a last save point because something you didn't like happened is kinda bitch and unrealistic

malik died... i was sad for her

. loving it so far. environments and graphics are pretty damn good so though player models look like ass :s

also, anyone else with an ATI card experience random frame drops?

haha yeah I had to go back on my checkpoint

Didn't know we had a choice to save her, thought she was gonna die either way, so I restarted and saved her because she is awesome!

the endings are garbage...

awesome game though. 8/10. would have been a 9 if the ending didn't suck...

Agreed. As for The Missing Link, it isn't worth $15 and should've been $10.

the endings are garbage...

awesome game though. 8/10. would have been a 9 if the ending didn't suck...

My feelings exactly, echoed them earlier in this topic when I completed it. Seems like the development team "ran outta time" when it came to the end of the game.

Was wondering about the DLC, but I guess I have enough to play just now (Dark Souls/UC3/BF3/Dead Island).

My feelings exactly, echoed them earlier in this topic when I completed it. Seems like the development team "ran outta time" when it came to the end of the game.

Was wondering about the DLC, but I guess I have enough to play just now (Dark Souls/UC3/BF3/Dead Island).

that's how it feels like. they had next to no time to come up with something so they just made Adam do a few monologues while another cut together a bunch of news clips from the past 100 years or so and called it that. It would have been nice to see some sort of fall out what of any of this caused, but you don't. In the end, IMO, it really doesn't matter how you end the game, cause it doesn't affect anything where as the rest of the game your decisions would...

Was wondering about the Missing Link DLC, but from the sounds of it, I should probably wait for a sale or a price drop. $15 sounds like a bit much for a DLC mission, especially considering how something like the new inFamous 2 DLC is only $10.

And yeah, I totally agree about the endings, now that I've had a minute to step away and let it sink in.

It would be nice if all of your prior decisions weighed into the final outcome, instead of just "pick an ending, completely removed from everything you have done up to this point".

• Like 1

It would be nice if all of your prior decisions weighed into the final outcome, instead of just "pick an ending, completely removed from everything you have done up to this point".

that's why the game was kinda disappointing for me...

I didn't even expect a result when I typed "deus ex human revolution screensaver" but there it is, popped right on the top.

Standard computer screen:

tlc9o.jpg

Security Hub:

19ZxG.jpg

Link: http://forums.eidosg...ad.php?t=121782

Although it's useful only for true junkies or as a toy. It completely eats up one core of CPU and a fair share of GPU as well, all candy is performed real-time.

P.S. If you use these screensavers, people will probably get an irresistible urge to hack your computer :D

The missing link gets tedious fast, it's nothing more than a small mission which has been dragged out to the point where it stops been fun, it's not really helped by the fact that you're on a boat so everything looks like it's just been copied and pasted, personally I wouldn't say it's even worth paying for.

• 6 months later...

wasnt impressed.. i played the game for about an hour and got tired of it. i loved the first one that came out though.. i miss that game

I gave it another chance and I ended up loving the game! I completed the game twice and completed the DLC. I even have all the achievements, except for one.

People still use Screensavers? what is this trickery.

They just look cool, but in my case the screen ends up turned off after 5 min have passed.