iPhone 3GS ( iOS 5 Compatible ) for $9

Refurbished Apple iPhone 3GS now only $9 at AT&T

AT&T is now selling refurbished iPhone 3GS smartphones for just $9 a piece. Now sure, the iPhone 3GS is getting old really fast, but if you simply can?t afford the iPhone 4, this is a great deal. After all, you very, very rarely get to see any Apple product sell for $9. Even second-hand.

The usual caveats apply. A new two-year contract with the carrier is required. A minimum data service of $15 per month is also a must. And of course there?s an additional caveat here ? these are refurbished devices. So if for some reason you only want to buy brand new handsets, this clearly isn?t for you. If however you have nothing against refurbs, or older iPhone models, then this is one deal you probably shouldn?t miss.

http://www.unwiredview.com/2011/07/15/refurbished-apple-iphone-3gs-now-only-9-at-att/

post-376446-0-32901800-1310836518.jpg

Firstly, I thought it was going to cost $9 to upgrade to iOS 5, then I assumed it was a spam post. At least after reading properly I notice it has good intentions by any means.

Wish there was a deal like that in the UK, getting an iPhone on contract you are looking at least ?25 a month not including a mandatory data charge.