I'm getting married in about 12 hours...

I hope we're all invited to your divorce in about 12 years?
smugcat.jpg

U JELLY, BRO.

Don't invite your ex, I learnt this from How I Met Your Mother today.
Haven't seen her in 6/7 years, so that was not a problem.

Before you sign the worst legal binding contract in your life please read this. If love is real why does it need a law abiding contract with stipulations? I recommend you reading this!!!

http://www.edmecka.com/blogs/dont-marry-essay---why-marriage-has-become-a-raw-deal-for-men.html

Although if you are not in the USA this article might not apply to you. Other countries have more fair marriage laws but the USA marriage contract is much different than other countries.

U JELLY, BRO.

Jelly? Think of me when you're getting divorced and please notify me. I'll try not to gloat about how I was right. I'll even provide moral support and insight!

will anyone be telling him congrats when he is back here in 4-6 months complaining about his life or stating he is getting a divorce? Marriage is stupid.

will anyone be telling him congrats when he is back here in 4-6 months complaining about his life or stating he is getting a divorce? Marriage is stupid.

Not me, I already told him I'm sorry.

Congratulations on your marriage! :)

And I can guarantee that at least half of the people that posted negative feelings towards marriage have never been married and may have never even had a girlfriend. ;)

Hey, congrats! I wish you two the best.

Agreed with Yorak, if you're that unhappy you're just with the wrong kind of person.

Before you sign the worst legal binding contract in your life please read this. If love is real why does it need a law abiding contract with stipulations? I recommend you reading this!!!

http://www.edmecka.c...al-for-men.html

Although if you are not in the USA this article might not apply to you. Other countries have more fair marriage laws but the USA marriage contract is much different than other countries.

LOL you must be joking.

LOL you must be joking.

I know, right? Because all women are airheaded, shallow, materialistic spendthrifts with no foresight, who want to trap men into having babies and change them into a drone, rather than have fun and love them for who they are. :rolleyes:

/owns no designer purses or shoes or whatever bull****, doesn't care about money beyond having enough to pay the bills and go on holiday from time to time

eh, I'll stop now... sore spot at the moment, my apologies ;)

Congratulations on your marriage! :)

And I can guarantee that at least half of the people that posted negative feelings towards marriage have never been married and may have never even had a girlfriend. ;)

I have been for 7 years, and its been the worst 7 years of my life. The only reason I havnt left her ass yet is that i can't afford the 1500$ for a lawyer to get divorced.

I have been for 7 years, and its been the worst 7 years of my life. The only reason I havnt left her ass yet is that i can't afford the 1500$ for a lawyer to get divorced.

ROFL