New Nokia WP7 handsets

That looks professional and robust, unlike the normal sleek and curvy smartphone trend. I really like it.

I think I may look into this as my first phone. Yep, I still don't have a cellphone :)

They look quite good. Can't wait to see a clear shot of them. Will those phones be able to kickstart the recovery of Nokia and help WP7 gain more market share though?

Nokia used some parts of an old MS Office concept video in this leaked video. I won't call it fake or not but we'll just have to wait and see.

It has nice design to it, but I dunno about all the space at the bottom... Seems it would have made more sense to put the buttons down a little lower so they could be a little bigger or something. It has a nice look to it overall though.

Well, there goes the video, looks like it's been taken down.

Yeah, I hate when that happens.

New video source just went up, heh.

Nice. No wonder it was blurry, it was filmed off of a projector...

One thing that seems a bit odd to me is that they would show off WP7 devices and then include the phone flip concept from Microsoft labs... That seems very weird to me.

They look nice, but with that ugly OS, I don't think it's going to be enough to save WP7.

Do you ever get tire of entering every WP7 threadnjust o say how ugly, you personally, think it is? Itbseemsnan awful lot like some activity that's not permitted on the forum....

Gah... got me all excited, but it looks like this is nothing more than a feel-good concept video, considering all the images of phones that we _know_ don't exist, especially the MS Research one.

Of course, I'd be happy to be wrong...

Someone made this on the quick and used the old MS Office 2019 or w/e future video as a base, tossed in the new phones and called it a day. This was probably never meant to be seen outside of some Nokia/MS meeting etc.