Countdown to WP7 Mango!

Not to mention that one of the Windows Phone Devs tweeted "We always said it would be released in fall, and it's not fall yet" on the 15th.

Annoying, but such is life >.>

lets not bring up the leaked french (?) memo saying it was supposed to be released on the 15th. Too many factors pointed towards a 15th release. basically every tech site hinted at a 15th release. Belfore and or Watson made a plea for devs to update their apps to mango ASAP. when that day came then MS came out and said nope. that tells me that they wanted to really come through and release it earlier than "the fall" and something happened and it didnt happen. Listen Im on AT&T so even if it was released on the 15th I never really expected them to give it to me then, and i dont expect them to have it ready on the next speculated date.

lets not bring up the leaked french (?) memo saying it was supposed to be released on the 15th. Too many factors pointed towards a 15th release. basically every tech site hinted at a 15th release. Belfore and or Watson made a plea for devs to update their apps to mango ASAP. when that day came then MS came out and said nope. that tells me that they wanted to really come through and release it earlier than "the fall" and something happened and it didnt happen. Listen Im on AT&T so even if it was released on the 15th I never really expected them to give it to me then, and i dont expect them to have it ready on the next speculated date.

Every tech site following the same one rumour means nothing... and Brandon and Joe have been pushing people to update their apps to Mango hard for nearly a month now, especially considering it's already available in some territories. There was only really one factor pointing towards September 15, and was a rumour. :whistle: