• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

"Is that a Fanboy?"

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FMH    717

Fanboy?

bjoswald    210

Google! I love Chrome, Picasa, and Android so much. I'd probably enjoy ChromeOS too -- whenever I can get my hands on it.

Hardcore Til I Die    286

I am a fan of Android but I still criticise it, so pretty sure I don't fit the criteria for being a fanboy :p

Holey    15

I'm more microsoft than anything else.. but everything has their pros and cons.

Im anti-fanboy, as it seems to me like the people most obsessive are those trying to tell others that they are fanboys!

-KJ    71

I'm not a fanboy of anything, thus I'm boringly logical.

The_Decimator    39

I'm not so much a fanboy of anything as much as I am an Apple haterboy...

+Seetheworldsecond    31

I am a huge fan of google for two reasons, the first is because of their search engine I can make a living on autopilot, and the second reason is because of android and their overall direction.

I believe their stock speaks for itself.

Overall though I do not hate any company and can I only apprentice the the true value when I see it such as the iphone and Windows as an OS.

ToneKnee    301

I'll defend any company if it's justified. I hate the "My OS is better than your OS" type of **** that flys around. In my opinion, this is mostly down to Apple fanboys, but only just mostly.

Holey    15

I'll defend any company if it's justified. I hate the "My OS is better than your OS" type of **** that flys around. In my opinion, this is mostly down to Apple fanboys, but only just mostly.

Disagreed. Its mostly android fanboys bashing apple fanboys.

+warwagon    13,025

Such a Sexist poll :laugh:

DanielZ    9

I wish I could choose both Google and Apple fanboy. I love iOS, and I love Android. I love Macs, and I love the idea of Chromebooks. However I don't think I'd be classed as a true fanboy because I don't really push my views on anybody, nor do I start stupid flamewars over stuff.

FMH    717

I wish I could choose both Google and Apple fanboy. I love iOS, and I love Android. I love Macs, and I love the idea of Chromebooks. However I don't think I'd be classed as a true fanboy because I don't really push my views on anybody, nor do I start stupid flamewars over stuff.

Yup, you may not classify as a fanboy, since they are very particular of one company, and try to use all of their products, even if some of them are inferior than others( I for instance use ALL Microsoft products).

Plus, fanboy is synonymous with troll, which you claim, you are not. smile.gif

Such a Sexist poll :laugh:

Or "corpist". laugh.gif

Corpist: believing that one corporation is inferior to the other in a variety of attributes.

BK201    8

Wow, I actually expect the number of Apple fanboys to be much more than that. Is this poll accurate ?

TCA    120

I'm not a fanboy of anything either. I just use it because it's convenient for me.

post-48118-0-32755600-1314601316.jpg

FMH    717

Wow, I actually expect the number of Apple fanboys to be much more than that. Is this poll accurate ?

Not yet. So far 65 only people have voted. Not enough data to make conclusions out of it.

derkim    110

Nothing from all. I use Windows because the software I use is just for Windows. I use Chrome, but I realize the privacy problem with Google. I don't like Apple in all.

All what I do is to find a compromise from all. There is no perfect product from one company or a perfect company.

FMH    717

I knew a lot of guys/gals would choose 'Anti-Fanboyism' Fanboy option, even though it doesn't make sense. :laugh: