"Is that a Fanboy?"

77 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Fanboy are you?

• Microsoft Fanboy
    • Apple iFanboy
    • Google Fanboy
    • 'Anti-Fanboyism' Fanboy
    • No comments.

Google! I love Chrome, Picasa, and Android so much. I'd probably enjoy ChromeOS too -- whenever I can get my hands on it.

I'm more microsoft than anything else.. but everything has their pros and cons.

Im anti-fanboy, as it seems to me like the people most obsessive are those trying to tell others that they are fanboys!

I am a huge fan of google for two reasons, the first is because of their search engine I can make a living on autopilot, and the second reason is because of android and their overall direction.

I believe their stock speaks for itself.

Overall though I do not hate any company and can I only apprentice the the true value when I see it such as the iphone and Windows as an OS.

I'll defend any company if it's justified. I hate the "My OS is better than your OS" type of **** that flys around. In my opinion, this is mostly down to Apple fanboys, but only just mostly.

I'll defend any company if it's justified. I hate the "My OS is better than your OS" type of **** that flys around. In my opinion, this is mostly down to Apple fanboys, but only just mostly.

Disagreed. Its mostly android fanboys bashing apple fanboys.

I wish I could choose both Google and Apple fanboy. I love iOS, and I love Android. I love Macs, and I love the idea of Chromebooks. However I don't think I'd be classed as a true fanboy because I don't really push my views on anybody, nor do I start stupid flamewars over stuff.

I wish I could choose both Google and Apple fanboy. I love iOS, and I love Android. I love Macs, and I love the idea of Chromebooks. However I don't think I'd be classed as a true fanboy because I don't really push my views on anybody, nor do I start stupid flamewars over stuff.

Yup, you may not classify as a fanboy, since they are very particular of one company, and try to use all of their products, even if some of them are inferior than others( I for instance use ALL Microsoft products).

Plus, fanboy is synonymous with troll, which you claim, you are not. smile.gif

Such a Sexist poll :laugh:

Or "corpist". laugh.gif

Corpist: believing that one corporation is inferior to the other in a variety of attributes.

Wow, I actually expect the number of Apple fanboys to be much more than that. Is this poll accurate ?

Not yet. So far 65 only people have voted. Not enough data to make conclusions out of it.

Nothing from all. I use Windows because the software I use is just for Windows. I use Chrome, but I realize the privacy problem with Google. I don't like Apple in all.

All what I do is to find a compromise from all. There is no perfect product from one company or a perfect company.