{POLL} And the Worst Fanboys are...?

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who have the worst fanboys.....EVER?

• Apple
    • Google
    • Microsoft
    • Linux
    • .....Oracle?
    • Nah... these are nothing , I'll tell you in the comments section

Usually people that will only use apple products and have never tried any other operated products.

I have used a Mac and I did not like it.

Windows and Linux IMHO are better than Apple.

I believe this poll will be very skewed towards Apple, since they have a very small userbase as compared to Microsoft! :shiftyninja:

But the iPhone and iPad have a very large market share in the their respective markets. Plus their is the iPod which everone seems to have.

I really think Google fanboys are the worst. They can be as blindfolded as Apple or Microsoft ones but have the tendency to think themselves tech-savvy and morally superior on the basis of the don't be evil garbage.

I really think Google fanboys are the worst. They can be as blindfolded as Apple or Microsoft ones but have the tendency to think themselves tech-savvy and morally superior on the basis of the don't be evil garbage.

And you can add the open-source point too.

Oh yes, yes. And as the Apple users just want their stuff "to work". If you need a computer with training wheels, by all means go with Apple: An environment for simpletons. By your logic, this statement is correct.

Apple fanboys tend to have an unfounded hate for other companies' products whereas other fanboys tend to be able to back up their love/hatred with facts and evidence

It's a tough choice...I've seen a lot of fanboys here...I don't even read comments that deal with Windows or Mac. Linux fanboys aren't as bad, but I think it also has to do with there being fewer of them. Smaller user base, means fewer fanboys.

Apple fanboys tend to have an unfounded hate for other companies' products whereas other fanboys tend to be able to back up their love/hatred with facts and evidence

I voted Microsoft, as I thought it a toss in the air kinda thing, but after reading that comment...I have to agree with that...

There are a lot of fanboys who have no facts at all, and make things up, or think they know what their talking about when they don't, but you do have a point..

Though I still feel it's a toss between Microsoft and Apple. Google fanboys are however getting worse..

It's a tough choice...I've seen a lot of fanboys here...I don't even read comments that deal with Windows or Mac. Linux fanboys aren't as bad, but I think it also has to do with there being fewer of them. Smaller user base, means fewer fanboys.

- - - - - -

No, not really. The smaller in number they are, the bigger trolls they are. That's what I generally find. Being in the minority brings out some sort of deep fanboyism in them. :)