I will just leave this here

(from Gamescon)

BuOk8QHIAAAdN4w.jpg

*not saying 100% this is real but i can hope :D

Is that supposed to be the next expansion i wonder?

we can hope. and without any spoilers for ROS it would make sense that they would do something like that. 

I would love to get more Angel content in the game. They stated when they first announced D3 that it would have 2 expansion sets ( as would StarCraft)

nah, they will announce it during Blizzcon and then release it a year later like they normally do. I would just expect to see StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void before a Diablo Expansion set.

Diablo 3 is almost a 63GB install for Digital Download? Damn.

attachicon.gifh1MOKqc.jpg

I wouldn't believe that.I think that is install space.

I downloaded Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and that said it was 22GB. When the download starts it is actually just over 4GB.

• Like 1

Diablo 3 is almost a 63GB install for Digital Download? Damn.

attachicon.gifh1MOKqc.jpg

Yeah it's probably the install & unpack size requirement. PS3/4 does it awkwardly in comparison to 360/X1.

I had the same reaction when I read the news this week though.

Yeah it's probably the install & unpack size requirement. PS3/4 does it awkwardly in comparison to 360/X1.

I had the same reaction when I read the news this week though.

I just asked my friend in USA. On the store his says 28GB, and lists the game as "Full HD 1080P" Mine in the UK says "62.7GB, 720p"

I just asked my friend in USA. On the store his says 28GB, and lists the game as "Full HD 1080P" Mine in the UK says "62.7GB, 720p"

Think the 720p is an error. Haven't Blizz already said it was 1080 on both? The 28*2 sounds right for the unpack/install numbers

Think the 720p is an error. Haven't Blizz already said it was 1080 on both? The 28*2 sounds right for the unpack/install numbers

Yeah I assumed that part was an error, or maybe a placeholder. It's why I got my comment about AC:Unity running at 720p removed.

It's that size because the EU copy includes 9 languages.... fail. We should only need to select the languages we want.

It is also 1080p confirmed.

I'm curious why it is so big...the PC version of D3 with Reaper of Souls is only 14.9GBs.

Edit: Someone beat me to it. xD

I'm curious why it is so big...the PC version of D3 with Reaper of Souls is only 14.9GBs.

Edit: Someone beat me to it. xD

whaahaha, i saw an opportunity and i took it lol.

• Like 1

It's that size because the EU copy includes 9 languages.... fail. We should only need to select the languages we want.

It is also 1080p confirmed.

48GB of language packs? Damn. 

Ready to give PoE another try? hahahaha

When I clicked the thing and saw your name I new it was gonna be something like this.  :rofl:

Anyhow, that's first impressions. Outside of ladders which I feel is a completely redundant and worthless feature most of the changes they're making now look promising. And the nice part is most of them are going to be retroactive so farming new stuff to get to what we have now won't be needed.

And not to take anything away from PoE, it's a great game. But it's just so boring looking, both the combat and the aesthetic of the armor and weapons.

The best thing about PoE is it's constantly evolving. The core game mechanics stay the same but new content is added every few months, and new skills sometimes even more often, which can completely change the meta of the game.