October 2011 Desktops

strelok1911

For Halloween. WindowBlinds 7 on win7.

Please stop posting stupid screenshots of you advertising your product taken in a virtual machine. We all know you're posted in this thread just to advertise WindowBlinds.

Also, your computer date is wrong, which is more evidence that this is just an advertisement.

BeerFan

Please stop posting stupid screenshots of you advertising your product taken in a virtual machine. We all know you're posted in this thread just to advertise WindowBlinds.

Also, your computer date is wrong, which is more evidence that this is just an advertisement.

Sounds like somebody had a bad day and needs a hug!

He's posting a desktop screenshot in a desktop screenshot thread. Are you really that anti-everything?

+longgonebn

Image%202011-10-29%20at%203.53.49%20AM.png

Wondering what the cloud icon is on your tray?

Tom

Wondering what the cloud icon is on your tray?

FluffyApp.

Essentially when you take a screenshot it automatically uploads it so I don't have to go into paint>save>image host>upload>wait for a URL

FluffyApp takes like 3 seconds to upload the screenshot and the puts the URL on the clipboard to paste whenever needed.

Muhammad Farrukh

FluffyApp.

Essentially when you take a screenshot it automatically uploads it so I don't have to go into paint>save>image host>upload>wait for a URL

FluffyApp takes like 3 seconds to upload the screenshot and the puts the URL on the clipboard to paste whenever needed.

Its not Skype?

The_Observer

FluffyApp.

yea thats nice!