I'm in Anor Londo right now but looking at Audio post I think I skipped two or three parts. The Great Hollow, Ask Lake and Undead Asylum Revisited. Where is Ash Lake and The Great Hollow?

The other parts aren't needed to beat the game. To get to Great Hollow (from there you get to Ashe Lake). Go to Blighttown, from the lower level bonfire, exit and go left. Keep going left until you see a ramp going up. Go up this path till it ends, hit the wall it'll fade away, keep going till you hit a chest/wall again. Hit wall again, it'll fade. Keep going and enjoy the annoying twists and drops of Great Hollow. At the end of Great Hollow is when you will get to Ashe Lake. Once you are on the beach, turn right to light the Bonfire. Watch out for the Hydra to the left. Follow the sand all the way to the end for another Bonfire and you will be able to join the Covenant Path of Dragon. Extra tip, attack the tail of the stone dragon to receive a rare and pretty good weapon. This won't affect your Covenant status or prevent you from joining.

Yeah man. Run until you get to the knight on the right. He will get his sword and fight you. When I did it he just fall off and die.

Another question. In Anor Londo. How do you invide Lautrec world and fight him? I find out he has an awesome ring (Ring of Favor and Protection) I want.

Yeah man. Run until you get to the knight on the right. He will get his sword and fight you. When I did it he just fall off and die.

Another question. In Anor Londo. How do you invide Lautrec world and fight him? I find out he has an awesome ring (Ring of Favor and Protection) I want.

Apparently

the object you picked up off the dead body of the fire soul keeper will vibrate somewhere and then you can use it

I've done that with the Knight and he just fights back :( Trying for the 5/6th time now.

Apparently

the object you picked up off the dead body of the fire soul keeper will vibrate somewhere and then you can use it

I've done that with the Knight and he just fights back :( Trying for the 5/6th time now.

Looks like it will vibrate somewhere near the boss. I'm there but I need to find where.

What's your level and which weapon are you using? If you have problems killing the knights you will have problems in the next area.

Not got the Plat on this one yet AB?

One guy on 360 got it, played non-stop since game's release and a few on PS3. Game only takes 3 play through to acquire all boss souls to make the rare weapons.

Looks like it will vibrate somewhere near the boss. I'm there but I need to find where.

What's your level and which weapon are you using? If you have problems killing the knights you will have problems in the next area.

They're pretty easy for me, it was just the archers.

DSC00141.jpg

Got some nice new loot here, and my electric spear/shield combo is deadly against the knights.

Audio, is that taken with a camera or you have a capture card?

I beat the big reverse mouthed dragon last night and got his axe... insane strength req.

Now I am going to be entering Blighttown tonight.

I have a issue/question though... In the cathedral where you fight the big mace/shield knight who has the sniper wizard watching over him, just under the 1st gargoyle, there is a path you can take on the other side of the room on the 2nd floor that leads you to a cell. Before, this cell had a guy it in, but I never opened the cell. I read last night that this guy is like the assassin from the first DS, but that if killed, he drops a very good ring. So I ran up to his cell.... and it's empty but the door is still locked and I can not open it now. Does he free himself after I progress to a certain area of the game? Should I fear his shenanigans? :p

I have a issue/question though... In the cathedral where you fight the big mace/shield knight who has the sniper wizard watching over him, just under the 1st gargoyle, there is a path you can take on the other side of the room on the 2nd floor that leads you to a cell. Before, this cell had a guy it in, but I never opened the cell. I read last night that this guy is like the assassin from the first DS, but that if killed, he drops a very good ring. So I ran up to his cell.... and it's empty but the door is still locked and I can not open it now. Does he free himself after I progress to a certain area of the game? Should I fear his shenanigans? :p

If I understand your directions clearly you are talking about the same guy AB is. If you would have released him you would have gotten a Sunlight Medal once you talked to him in Firelink Shrine.

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/knight-lautrec-of-carim

This is the guy, and it actually explains everything I was wondering about. I haven't talked to him in town, so even though I have already killed the Depths boss, he might still be at my shrine... I hope so, because I don't want that lady dead just yet, and fighting him as a phantom seems like a huge challenge lol.

They're pretty easy for me, it was just the archers.

Got some nice new loot here, and my electric spear/shield combo is deadly against the knights.

Yeah lots of pretty good armors in that level. Using the same weapon, it's pretty awesome.

I don't know if this is just my ps3 having a issue, or if it is like this for everyone.... But the entrance to Blighttown, where all the wooden shambles of houses and bridges are littered.... runs like ass. I would be surprised if the game is getting 7 fps in this section. Not only is it making it almost impossible to get around the damn place, but then there are monsters to fight as well. So while the game is running like pure ass, I am having to try and fight monsters as well as walk across a bridge that sways back and forth, but I only get every other frame of it moving, so falling is something that is going to happen.... arg, y u no program blighttown better!

I don't know if this is just my ps3 having a issue, or if it is like this for everyone.... But the entrance to Blighttown, where all the wooden shambles of houses and bridges are littered.... runs like ass. I would be surprised if the game is getting 7 fps in this section. Not only is it making it almost impossible to get around the damn place, but then there are monsters to fight as well. So while the game is running like pure ass, I am having to try and fight monsters as well as walk across a bridge that sways back and forth, but I only get every other frame of it moving, so falling is something that is going to happen.... arg, y u no program blighttown better!

Not just you. Everyone experiences it. Can only recommend you go twice as slow and kite enemies out into open areas to fight if possible. I lost well over 20 humanity and 30K souls due to going to fast and falling off an edge there. It blows.

Had my first real super rage moment. Stupid archers in Ando Londo, never been so ****ed at a game in my life.

Wow just beat Ando Londo boss in my first try. :o Pyromancy helped me a lot.

I keep hearing from people how much spells help. Thinking it's time I invest into some spells and take advantage of it. Just died to 'em, though I was trying to kill fat guy last. Not sure if that's how you are supposed to.

I say screw everything you read about these guys. Dragon Slayer is slow and the fat guy is fast. Seriously the skinny dude walks slower than the fat guy. Only thing skinny dude has is this like super charge attack and lighting. Fat dude you can dodge everything or out run it. If you do have humanity, grab the knight as he makes a world of difference, just don't die and have no humanity when you respawn since you won't be able to go human and summon him.

Screw it, I'm going back and learning some fire spells.

Man, I'm having issues with Blighttown lol. Made my way to the bottom, and found the tree with the fake walls. I set my fire camp up there, but am now confused as to where I should go... Fight the fire spider or head down to the tree with the super mushrooms that kill me in 1 hit... The spider boss isn't too hard, first try I got her down to half health. But getting to her is so annoying, as I am constantly getting poisoned by the water and am now all out of cures.... arg this game.

I keep hearing from people how much spells help. Thinking it's time I invest into some spells and take advantage of it. Just died to 'em, though I was trying to kill fat guy last. Not sure if that's how you are supposed to.

I say screw everything you read about these guys. Dragon Slayer is slow and the fat guy is fast. Seriously the skinny dude walks slower than the fat guy. Only thing skinny dude has is this like super charge attack and lighting. Fat dude you can dodge everything or out run it. If you do have humanity, grab the knight as he makes a world of difference, just don't die and have no humanity when you respawn since you won't be able to go human and summon him.

Screw it, I'm going back and learning some fire spells.

I killed the skinny one first. I used all my fire spells on them, Great Chaos Fireball, Fire Orb and Fireball. Then the lighting spear to finish the fat guy. He almost killed me and I didn't have flask. Got lucky on that one.

I killed the skinny one first. I used all my fire spells on them, Great Chaos Fireball, Fire Orb and Fireball. Then the lighting spear to finish the fat guy. He almost killed me and I didn't have flask. Got lucky on that one.

Imma unload all my spells on the skinny dude. My weapon, Raw Claymore +5 does more than enough damage to them so I'll use that finish off the fat guy, just get two hits in and get out, rinse and repeat.

I'd suggest killing the Fat guy first as the Skinny dude is harder. Reason being is you probally don't want to fight Skinny dude transformed on NG+. Or if you want a specific weapon from them, here's what ya get depending on who you kill second.

Soul of Ornstein

Dragon Slayer's Spear (Ascended from +10 spear weapons)

Soul of Smough

Hammer of Smough (Ascended from +10 hammer weapons

EDIT:

In case anyone was wondering about Catalyst and Talisman. They can't be upgraded. You will just get better ones throughout the game. The best Catalyst would be Tin Crystallization Catalyst from Big Hat Logan (You will fight him when he goes Hollow). And the best Talisman appears to be Darkmoon Talisman from the Darkmoon Convenant. These two items have the highest magic adjust (which is affect by your stat, Faith for talisman, Intelligence for Catalyst) so they have the ability to give biggest gain in power.

And the Sorcerer's catalyst is pretty much going to last you till you get Big Hat's one. It's that good.

I finally beat Queelag last night and rung the second bell, then spent a good hour lost as I tried to figure out how to get the hell out of Blighttown. Some good did come of it, as I was able to find the Gold Hemmed Armor, which so far beats all the armor sets I have found, though it doesn't seem to be upgradeable.

I think my problem was I was using the Drake Sword. It doesn't scale with the character, and has just a set base damage. So I put on the Black Knights Sword or is it Dark Knights Sword... whichever, and now seem to kill most things again in 1 to 2 hits.

After I found the shortcut out of blighttown that leads to the Londo key, I made my way to the forrest. Not too shabby.... Killed the Hydra with no problems. Now I'm walking around, trying to find out how to get to the butterfly exact.

Also, Screw Ando and screw Valley of the Drakes. :p

Wow just beat Ando Londo boss in my first try. :o Pyromancy helped me a lot.

I hate you :p

Hardest boss for me yet. Tried it with the CPU NPC summon, he was useless, we died. Used my last humanity on a human summon, guy really helped me out but he died on phase 2 of the boss with the spear, guy is pretty cheap with his 1 hit kill and ass slam! I proceeded to dieing shortly after my summon died.

Now I need to try it all on my own again!

Good thread. I've been playing this on and off. Made it to Ando Londo, joined Darkwraith, have killed about 15 times invading, been killed 3 times. Online needs some improvements but when it works it's great. So I figure I have about 75% of the game done, and now I'm thinking of rolling out a new character..