Arrested Development Coming Back

Fingers crossed the entire cast will return.

They are. Fingers crossed they manage to recapture the magic, but it's been a while, so I'm not holding my breath.

They are. Fingers crossed they manage to recapture the magic, but it's been a while, so I'm not holding my breath.

I think it will come naturally

very excited for april. anyone else think it is coincidence that its April... perhaps April 1st that they will release it?

• 1 month later...
Deadline reports that Netflix agreed to expand the order to somewhere between 12 and 15 total episodes. Production has paused to allow Hurwitz to review the footage that?s already been shot and work the new arcs into the season. It will also take some time to wrangle the actors for the additional shoots, so plans are for production to start up again in late January. This should still allow time for the show?s debut in April, when Netflix plans to make all of the episodes available at once.

• 3 weeks later...

H80yM.jpg

Episode Titles

01 - MICHAEL 1

02 - MICHAEL 2

03 - GEORGE SR 1

04 - GEORGE SR 2

05 - LINDSAY 1

06 - LINDSAY 2

07 - TOBIAS

08 - GOB

09 - MAEBY

10 - LUCILLE

11 - BUSTER

12 - GEORGE MICHAEL 1

13 - GEORGE MICHAEL 2

14 - GOB 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ben Stiller has signed up for the Arrested Development revival.

The Zoolander and Madagascar star will reprise his role as magician Tony Wonder in the show's forthcoming fourth season, reports Entertainment Weekly.

Tony is a rival to Will Arnett's G.O.B, and appeared in seasons two and three of Arrested Development on Fox.

Netflix CEO Reed Hastings has stated that there are currently no plans for the on-demand service to produce any further seasons of the show.

His comments support Jason Bateman's recent suggestion that the Bluths' story will be followed up by a movie.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a461859/ben-stiller-to-appear-in-arrested-development-revival.html