If aliens existed/visted earth

169 members have voted

1. 1. If aliens existed should it be exposed to the wider public?

• Yes. We all have a right to know if other intelligent life forms exist!
    • No. People would panic and this could lead to anarchy!
    • Other. Specify.
  2. 2. What do you think would be the outcome of your answer to Q1?

• Humans would be fascinated and welcoming.
    • We'd all lose it and anarchy would reign supreme
    • Other. Specify.

To ALL of you non-believers and skeptics:

Alien contact will be made before this lifetime is over. Mark my words because less than 50 years from now, it will happen. We'll see who the fantasist is then.

You still wouldn't be justified if it was, {Insert comparison to rapture here}

Only if we could actually time travel...

When we can achieve traveling at the speed of light, we will be able to travel in time to the future.

You still wouldn't be justified if it was, {Insert comparison to rapture here}

We'll see about that.

We are slowly being brainwashed by hollywood to accept that aliens exist. Just take a look at how many alien/sc-fii movies are released every year. Why is this so? What could be the reason.

It's simple, aliens don't exist, an yes I enjoy sci-fi and alien movies.

Google is your firend (sometimes) :-)

Well.... we may have been contacted by aliens - and again Google (and in this instance, Wikipedia) is your friend! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal

Alien contact will be made before this lifetime is over. Mark my words because less than 50 years from now, it will happen. We'll see who the fantasist is then.

Holy deflection Batman.

What if the aliens recognized all of our flaws and because they were benevolent wanted to help us improve our planet and our relationship with one another?

Also, another point: how do you think the existence of aliens would affect religion. The larger religions talk about man being created in God's image, what would happen if we encountered a species that looks nothing like us. And, of course, had never heard of any of our terrestrial religious figures? Plus no religious texts I know of speaks about alien life.

This is just my OPINION. However, in the Bible it talks about in the last days there would be a great deception and I personally think this is a part of that great deception.

It is my opinion and I could be wrong, but it does fit.

The Roman Catholic Church already believes in Aliens so this is another piece of the puzzle to add to that great deception.

There are quite a few people who link the Anti-Christ (AC) and the False Prophet (FP) to Alien life. If I was going to try to debunk the world religions this is how I would do it.

Do I personally believe that there are other real beings out there other than us? Sure why not? I am sure using logic that the Angels and human beings are not the only ones that were created.

They might be in other dimensions and not exactly in this Universe. The Bible is spiritual guidance written for ONLY humans and it does not contain all knowledge that exists, some knowledge is not for us to know yet.

The "Wow" event was a one time event and they are not even sure that it wasn't Earth based.

And hence the "may have been" in my words ;)

But that's the thing - scientists don't know what it was, and it never has been debunked - which is what fasinates me; no one is denying not knowing what it was. Like you hear so often with alleged ufo's that the government/scientists or whomever says "oh, that big black round object you saw in the sky was actually a small red oval weather balloon".

No one has stated "oh, that radio transmitting sounds that you thought maybe came from outer space was just my wife yelling at me" (or something to that effect ;) )

Even Buzz Aldrin seems to have tried to downplay his words when he stated he saw something very odd in space.

This is just my OPINION. However, in the Bible it talks about in the last days there would be a great deception and I personally think this is a part of that great deception.

The Roman Catholic Church already believes in Aliens so this is another piece of the puzzle to add to that great deception.

There are quite a few people who link the Anti-Christ (AC) and the False Prophet (FP) to Alien life. If I was going to try to debunk the world religions this is how I would do it.

Do I personally believe that there are other real beings out there other than us? Sure why not? I am sure using logic that the Angels and human beings are not the only ones that were created.

They might be in other dimensions and not exactly in this Universe. The Bible is spiritual guidance written for ONLY humans and it does not contain all knowledge that exists, some knowledge is not for us to know yet.

People should just leave the ramblings of primitive tribals in the past and not try to inject wisdom from today into it.

• Like 3

And hence the "may have been" in my words ;)

But that's the thing - scientists don't know what it was, and it never has been debunked - which is what fasinates me; no one is denying not knowing what it was. Like you hear so often with alleged ufo's that the government/scientists or whomever says "oh, that big black round object you saw in the sky was actually a small red oval weather balloon".

No one has stated "oh, that radio transmitting sounds that you thought maybe came from outer space was just my wife yelling at me" (or something to that effect ;) )

Even Buzz Aldrin seems to have tried to downplay his words when he stated he saw something very odd in space.

There isn't much to debunk, they got a signal one time, they don't know where it came from, that's about it. No one denying not knowing isn't anything special. It could be anything, from a alien signal to someone's microwave that went on the fritz, the possibilities are pretty open as to what it really was.

• Like 1

People should just leave the ramblings of primitive tribals in the past and not try to inject wisdom from today into it.

People should read it and use the wisdom in their lives and their lives would be better for it. Have you ever been in a place where people think they know something and they really don't and you have to try to get around their ignorance?

I love people saying in 2007 that the economy is going to be okay and the math all adds up, right before we had the housing crisis and we know how that math turned out. Some people think that because it's 2013 that we are more intelligent and we have technology, but they are deceiving themselves thinking we are somehow immune to math that doesn't add up. Sure that Bible may have been created over 2000 years ago, but people are the same. The technology might be different, but people are still the same.

We are slowing getting into position for a one world government, one world religion, one world currency and it's my opinion that that will be connected somehow to Alien visitations and they will deceive many people. All of this isn't going to happen now, but we are slowing going there... Like I said before, it's the early days yet, but I believe this is all true. Can I prove any of it, no not yet, but the world is going to be in epic chaos mode and these things will come to pass eventually.

I know you guys don't believe any of this, but I post these things so that when they happen that you bow to your knees and start praying to a God who you didn't think existed.

When It was the 80's I scoffed this off too and now I believe because I see how the world is turning and we are headed right there. The 70's and 80's were so much more innocent than today and today will be like a Mickey mouse decade compared to what is coming.

People should read it and use the wisdom in their lives and their lives would be better for it. Have you ever been in a place where people think they know something and they really don't and you have to try to get around their ignorance?

I went to a place like that, we called it church.

I love people saying in 2007 that the economy is going to be okay and the math all adds up, right before we had the housing crisis and we know how that math turned out. Some people think that because it's 2013 that we are more intelligent and we have technology, but they are deceiving themselves thinking we are somehow immune to math that doesn't add up. Sure that Bible may have been created over 2000 years ago, but people are the same. The technology might be different, but people are still the same.

We are slowing getting into position for a one world government, one world religion, one world currency and it's my opinion that that will be connected somehow to Alien visitations and they will deceive many people. All of this isn't going to happen now, but we are slowing going there... Like I said before, it's the early days yet, but I believe this is all true. Can I prove any of it, no not yet, but the world is going to be in epic chaos mode and these things will come to pass eventually.

I know you guys don't believe any of this, but I post these things so that when they happen that you bow to your knees and start praying to a God who you didn't think existed.

When It was the 80's I scoffed this off too and now I believe because I see how the world is turning and we are headed right there. The 70's and 80's were so much more innocent than today and today will be like a Mickey mouse decade compared to what is coming.

The rest of your post is garbage and like your other posts in this thread have very little to do with the actual subject.

• Like 4

If aliens visited us, I think the first thing to do would be to let them try Windows 8. They would provide an objective opinion on its usability. Is it intuitive enough for aliens to figure out?

If aliens visited us, I think the first thing to do would be to let them try Windows 8. They would provide an objective opinion on its usability. Is it intuitive enough for aliens to figure out?

What if it makes them angry?

And you're basing this on what, exactly?

(Note: Wishful thinking isn't much of a foundation.)

Ok.....

1. So if aliens visited earth you'd be more inclined to believe it was to do with the end times prophesied in the Bible than, say, I don't know, the coolest, most amazing thing to ever happen in human history which as exactly 0% to do with religion?

2. Catholics believe in aliens? Since when? Are you saying the RCC is part of the deception or that they have been deceived because they believe in aliens. . .

3. Oh, well, logically angels totally exist. :| It is so sad to see logic abused is such a merciless manner. Don't worry, logic, there are still some of us who try to use you properly.

And you're basing this on what, exactly?

(Note: Wishful thinking isn't much of a foundation.)

Ok.....

1. So if aliens visited earth you'd be more inclined to believe it was to do with the end times prophesied in the Bible than, say, I don't know, the coolest, most amazing thing to ever happen in human history which as exactly 0% to do with religion?

2. Catholics believe in aliens? Since when? Are you saying the RCC is part of the deception or that they have been deceived because they believe in aliens. . .

3. Oh, well, logically angels totally exist. :| It is so sad to see logic abused is such a merciless manner. Don't worry, logic, there are still some of us who try to use you properly.

Jesus said: "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place." - JOHN 18:36

Jesus said: "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place." - JOHN 18:36

Jesus is a space alien now? Oddly enough, I would actually give that more credance than him being a half-man half-god who died for sins and came back.... etc.

I'm no Biblical scholar, and try to follow me here, maybe he was talking about heaven? The kingdom of heaven. I don't think he was talking about Mars. Or going to Alpha Centauri.

Jesus is a space alien now? Oddly enough, I would actually give that more credance than him being a half-man half-god who died for sins and came back.... etc.

I'm no Biblical scholar, and try to follow me here, maybe he was talking about heaven? The kingdom of heaven. I don't think he was talking about Mars. Or going to Alpha Centauri.

I didn't say he was talking about Mars or Alpha Centauri and he doesn't say that on his statement either. What he said is that he was not of this world. I am sorry but even though I believe in Jesus, I also believe that he was not from this world.

He had to be very careful how he spoke to those people back then. They were savages with very primitive minds and extremely superstitious and If he told them who he really was and where he came from, I don't think they would have taken that very well and probably try to kill him on the spot.

1. The fact that the virgin Mary got pregnant out of the blue is called: Artificial Insemination

2. The 3 kings were lead by a so-called star to their destiny. Well I have news for you. Stars do not move. That was something else.\

I can go on and on giving you Bible examples that clearly indicate extra terrestrial activity. Have you ever read the Bible? If you haven't, I suggest you do. You will be amazed.

I didn't say he was talking about Mars or Alpha Centauri and he doesn't say that on his statement either. What he said is that he was not of this world. I am sorry but even though I believe in Jesus, I also believe that he was not from this world.

Uhh... OK. Can't even think of anything to reply with there.

He had to be very careful how he spoke to those people back then. They were savages with very primitive minds and extremely superstitious and If he told them who he really was and where he came from, I don't think they would have taken that very well and probably try to kill him on the spot.

And little, it seems, has changed.

1. The fact that the virgin Mary got pregnant out of the blue is called: Artificial Insemination

2. The 3 kings were lead by a so-called star to their destiny. Well I have news for you. Stars do not move. That was something else.\

Totally. Or, and again, no expert here, it is all ****ing made up!

I can go on and on giving you Bible examples that clearly indicate extra terrestrial activity.

And nothing would make me happier than to see you tell me why you think the Bible is a book that documents the interactions between out species and an alien one, but your time would be better spent doing, oh, just about anything else.

Have you ever read the Bible? If you haven't, I suggest you do. You will be amazed.

Oh I have. I actually flick through it now and again. Mostly for research purposes. And it does absolutely amaze me every time I do. But not for the reasons you might be thinking of.

Uhh... OK. Can't even think of anything to reply with there.

And little, it seems, has changed.

Totally. Or, and again, no expert here, it is all ****ing made up!

And nothing would make me happier than to see you tell me why you think the Bible is a book that documents the interactions between out species and an alien one, but your time would be better spent doing, oh, just about anything else.

Oh I have. I actually flick through it now and again. Mostly for research purposes. And it does absolutely amaze me every time I do. But not for the reasons you might be thinking of.

LOL...LOL...LOL.... :woot:

Technically someone claimed "Jesus said X"

• Like 2

Technically someone claimed "Jesus said X"

Exactly. I have trouble remembering what I did just a few months ago. Trying to remember what someone else said 70+ years later, what a load of bull****.

WOW! Are we so conceded to think that we humans are the ONLY beings in a universe that has no possible end??? That is funny to even think about. And there could have been a possible reference to UFO's in the bible...just read about the "wheel" Ezekiel saw in the sky....and of the "metal" looking beings that came from that "wheel". I for one would be happy to meet the other beings out there just to learn how they were able to travel such distances! After all this time we can not even get to a close planet such as mars...yeah..I know...the rover is there but not man.