Mac Games similar to Command and Conquer

Back when I was a Windows user I loved playing Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath, but alas my steam copy won't work on my mac. I learnt to live without the game however after having a quick lan session at a friends house I've got back into the whole C&C style of gaming. So my question is, is there anything similar for the mac?

if you have an intel mac, use boot camp to install windows, boot up in windows, install command and conquer(or any other game you want to play) saying PC games don't run on a Mac is nothing but ignorance, no offense. a mac is a pc with a different operating system and a pretty case.

RA 3 is sold now via Origin or stand-a-lone, or direct2drive. Its available for Mac. :)

Brilliant, thanks for your help guys! Am looking into both games now

I finished the starter pack last night, purchased the full game this morning!

• 2 weeks later...

Back when I was a Windows user I loved playing Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath, but alas my steam copy won't work on my mac. I learnt to live without the game however after having a quick lan session at a friends house I've got back into the whole C&C style of gaming. So my question is, is there anything similar for the mac?

I've been playing Command & Conquer 3 (NOT Red Alert 3) All evening from my Macbook Pro in a network LAN match with someone on a Windows version.

C&C3 is definitely on Mac (see screenshot), Kane's Wrath (the expansion) is not, however.

post-35465-0-23361100-1320801299_thumb.p