Do You Think The Packers Are Unstoppable?

The Niners look like they might have what it takes to beat them. I don't know if they play this season or not, but that would be a good match up.

The dolphins in 1972 went 14-0 in the regular season. Not 17-0. (EDIT: Impossible feat) :p

I'm sure that poster was referring to the fact they won every game in the regular season AND the playoffs, thusly going 17-0 and not being an impossibility!

The Packers WILL NOT win it all!!

Just our luck that the Pack will blow it in the first game of the playoffs.

All it takes is one off-game and/or one fatal injury to wreck the whole season. Just look at the Colts. :rofl:

The Packers have a relatively easy schedule towards the end of the season. I see them going the whole season undefeated.

@Astra - The Colts have no backup. At least the Packers do! Matt Flynn!

The Packers have a relatively easy schedule towards the end of the season. I see them going the whole season undefeated.

@Astra - The Colts have no backup. At least the Packers do! Matt Flynn!

Well the Colts' new found goal is to blow the rest of the season and draft Andrew Luck. :p But yes, you are right.

49ers is gonna beat them in the superbowl!!!

That's not possible as they play in the same Conference.

Anyway, I sort of hope the Pack loses at least one game before the playoff. It would be nice to be undefeated and all but the longer they go undefeated the more the pressure will mount. That would make the playoffs extra brutal for them.

• 3 weeks later...

They are beatable because their defense gives up a lot of yards and points, but I don't think they will be beaten (in the regular season).

if that makes sense.. lol

The Ravens, while the Pats offense can match the packers the packers at least have a defense. For all I know the pats secondary has never stepped on the field this season. If the Pats and Packers were to get into a close shoot out the score would be the highest ever for a super bowl.

Simply, yes. I am a hardcore Dolphins fan so I have no love for teams trying a perfect season :p. Tonight, the Giants rocked their world and showed flaws. Yes their offense is 80% perfect, but they drop a lot of passes. I had my money on the Bears smoking them, but with Cutler AND Forte out, that is gone. After the literal ass kicking the Dolphins gave the Raiders today (omgomomgm damn awesome) I believe the Raiders are the only team to stop them regular season, BUT the playoffs, hell no. That will do them in. Clay Matthews isn't the badass we see. The defense is bad. If they skim by regular season undefeated, it is going to hurt that much more when Brees or Harbaugh wips their ass postseason.

I'm a diehard Packers fan and would love to see them continue on the way they have. It's certainly possible. They proved last year that they have an amazing amount of depth--something like 15+ guys on IR and still did as well as they did.

The Niners are awesome this year though, I'd love to see those two teams play. Looking like a possibility for the NFC Championship! :)

The Packers and Badgers both have something in common this year. Both defenses are terrible.

I think the Pack is really in danger since they have the playoffs secured and might ease up too much. Somebody is going to catch them off guard and stick it to 'em. And I'll be very sad that day. :(

Let's just hope we don't come across the Saints again.