HTC Update for Windows Phone (Post Mango)

I just got a notification to update my phone (via Zune). There is absolutely no info on what the update contains or what it fixes. Was wondering if anyone else got this too?

Can't seem to find any info on what the update contains i'm afraid :(.

Windows 7 x64

HTC HD7

Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango)

T-Mobile branded, unlocked

Using it in Turkey with Turkcell

post-304294-0-23389200-1321468571_thumb.

Couldn't find the edit button, if anyone is curious the new versions are as follows;

Fimware rev. : 2250.21.51003.531

HW rev : 0002

Radio SW : 5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21U

Radio HW : A.12.0.D4

Bootloader : 5.10.2250.0(132968)

Chip SOC : 2.2.5.0

No, these don't make much sense to me either - but they're here for comparisions sake.

Though the frimware rev's don't match, caught this on wmpoweruser

The update (2250.21.51007.401 ) appears to enable Internet sharing features and other performance enhancements. I checked myself with HTC Mozart and it turns out to be true. So if you are waiting for the Internet sharing feature which your Android friends were teasing all these days, fire up the Zune to get the update now ! !

Source: http://wmpoweruser.c...M+Power+User%29

or

A month ago we came across a bug in Windows Phone 7.5 which caused the omission of the original message when reply to/forward a mail related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. It seems Microsoft is delivering an update with build number 7.10.7740.16 that solves this issue. Along with that Microsoft has also fixed the voicemail notification issue.

source: http://wmpoweruser.c...M+Power+User%29

subcld beat me to it :)

Yep, I have internet sharing now (which i defianetly did not before), just caught it now in the settings menu.

It has an on/off switch, which if you decide to turn "on" then lets you decide on details for the sharing (Wi-Fi hotspot up-to 5 people with security options).

Seems i was a little late :)

Went to Costco and got an Acer Aconia 10.1 inch tablet for $347.00USD right after the news. Its for my GF b'day. With internetz sharing I won't need a separate data plan. Not an iPad but she hits a bunch of websites that use flash. Think she will be happy.