One game away from BCS insanity.

So after my Sooners and Oregon fell apart tonight we will get a pretty major shake up in the BCS. And should Arkansas beat LSU not only will the BCS be fully shaken up but the SEC west will face a 3 way tie for its team to face Georgia in the SEC championship.

We beat LSU and we're National Title bound... Georgia won out in the weaker side of the SEC...there's no way they stand a chance at LSU, Ark, or Bama

I think just from lookin at it a little while today and watching so many games thus far from a lot of teams that if LSU beats Ark... but loses to say Georgia, and Alabama wins against Auburn then you could have Alabama playing 1 loss Virginia Tech in the Title game.

Reason I say this is they are the only 1 loss team aside from Alabama that hasn't lost to a unranked team - VT lost to a top15 Clemson and regardless of what clemson is doing now that's what the computers and many voters see.

Now if Alabama loses then you would have Virginia Tech vs Stanford providing Stanford wins out.

My projection for BCS top 5 tonight should be LSU, Alabama, Arkansas, Virginia Tech, and Standford.

The Coaches polls are the ones that go into the BCS formula not the AP Polls so that's what he Coaches poll looks like now. Why the AP had Stanford over VT is beyond me since VT beat UNC and Stanford beat Cal - both Cal and UNC have identical records so with Stanford being already behind Virginia Tech last week I don't see that changing.

Well how in the world Oklahoma St stayed in at #4 is beyond me.... the Computers didn't even move them from #2 so I think there is a glitch some where.

Go "Boise State." :woot:

I sure hope you are kidding? lol Boise St has a very weak schedule the only thing helping them is the win over Georgia which like last years VT win they caught a big team off guard at the start of the season thanks to Kellen Moore. Boise St will sure miss him next year along with the remaining best players they have. I'll be surprised if they make it into the top 25 once next year.

It'll be LSU vs. Bama for title game.

Bama and LSU haven't been ranked lower than 4th all season, inlcuding preseason. No other two teams can say that. They are the only teams who deserve to play for the title. One of them is guaranteed to play (LSU more than likely) but if all the teams win out, Bama is the only 1 loss team that should be a contender for the title game. There only lost coming to LSU (which they only blew due to kicking), which is why they should get it over OSU (losing to unranked Iowa St.) and Stanford (losing to Oregon who lost to LSU and USC). I can't imagine VT getting a shot at the title game seeing as they only played 2 ranked teams all year, losing one and beating 21 Georgia Tech, when you look at Bama who has played 5 (after auburn game) and won all spare one (only losing to 1 LSU, assuming they beat Auburn which they should).

So I'm saying LSU vs. Bama. I don't see either team losing this weekend. And even if LSU loses and Bama wins. Those two still should play for title, though if Arkansas did beat LSU they would have also played 5 ranked teams including upsetting 1. Either way, I can only see two SEC teams in it. Anything else would be garbage.

I'll be happy either way, SEC dominance continues.

It'll be LSU vs. Bama for title game.

Bama and LSU haven't been ranked lower than 4th all season, inlcuding preseason. No other two teams can say that. They are the only teams who deserve to play for the title. One of them is guaranteed to play (LSU more than likely) but if all the teams win out, Bama is the only 1 loss team that should be a contender for the title game. There only lost coming to LSU (which they only blew due to kicking), which is why they should get it over OSU (losing to unranked Iowa St.) and Stanford (losing to Oregon who lost to LSU and USC). I can't imagine VT getting a shot at the title game seeing as they only played 2 ranked teams all year, losing one and beating 21 Georgia Tech, when you look at Bama who has played 5 (after auburn game) and won all spare one (only losing to 1 LSU, assuming they beat Auburn which they should).

So I'm saying LSU vs. Bama. I don't see either team losing this weekend. And even if LSU loses and Bama wins. Those two still should play for title, though if Arkansas did beat LSU they would have also played 5 ranked teams including upsetting 1. Either way, I can only see two SEC teams in it. Anything else would be garbage.

I'll be happy either way, SEC dominance continues.

I think here with VT for example isn't so much as beating a ranked team but the only loss to a top 15 ranked team still a good one, now again I'm no fan but I think they have the best outside shot at going to the title game and I'd much rather watch them play in it than Alabama again as they are nothing but boring to watch no matter who they play. I'm pulling for LSU to beat Ark and then lose to Georgia with Alabama losing to Auburn this weekend.. this would play out very nice.

Great a boring rematch for the title game is in the works. If it's LSU and Bama again I could see this being a very low rated title game as no one outside the SEC will give a damn as they will just assume another low offensive game.