This is what i call "PRO AD" for Nokia Lumia 800

just some eyecandy..

makes the phone look like some alien tech or something. That everybody wants.

They should do something more friendly and actually use the product in the ad. So ppl know why its so cool.

That samsung ad for their new WP7 device was really nice.

Its crap. It doesnt explain what the phone is about, what Windows Phone is about, why people are running to get one. Similar to Apples advertising doesnt explain the product it just makes you want one because they are 'cool' (i dont). Microsoft doesnt have the cool factor so idiotic adverts like this do nothing for the brand.

Its crap. It doesnt explain what the phone is about, what Windows Phone is about, why people are running to get one. Similar to Apples advertising doesnt explain the product it just makes you want one because they are 'cool' (i dont). Microsoft doesnt have the cool factor so idiotic adverts like this do nothing for the brand.

you have crap taste for commercials and specially the one for windows phone apparently

and no its not crap there is already a lot of commercials about what windows phone 7 can do This one for the brand Nokia and the Phone

• Like 1

This. The commercial butchered the original song. It also showed absolutely nothing about the product. Was only slow motion of people running... ya, nothing original or brilliant.

you have crap taste for commercials and specially the one for windows phone apparently

and no its not crap there is already a lot of commercials about what windows phone 7 can do This one for the brand Nokia and the Phone

Good way to troll. He gave his opinion, and you get all defensive and call his taste crap... Grow up and learn to deal with different opinions.

This. The commercial butchered the original song. It also showed absolutely nothing about the product. Was only slow motion of people running... ya, nothing original or brilliant.

Good way to troll. He gave his opinion, and you get all defensive and call his taste crap... Grow up and learn to deal with different opinions.

so he's opinion is not good way to troll but mine is and im defensive and you are not for his opinion and i need to grow up

sound like 100% logic to me rofl

• Like 1

It's not a bad advert, but nothing great. It tries to convey the desirability of the phone. But really as people say it doesn't really say WHY it is better than any of the other WP7 handsets out there.

Watched it with my gf without telling her what it is or that I was even watching ti for any special reason.

Her reply: "That was a really good commercial"

She also wants a Radar 4G from the commercials.

so he's opinion is not good way to troll but mine is and im defensive and you are not for his opinion and i need to grow up

sound like 100% logic to me rofl

His opinion is just that. You posted a thread asking who else thought it was good. He gave his opinion. That is in no way trolling. But then you got all mad because of his opinion, and decided to bash his view, by claiming that he has crap taste. So yes, you are trolling. Better learn the difference unless you want to ostracize yourself from those who will want to ever reply to anything you post. We do not tolerate such behavior, and instead, look to have meaningful conversations and debates about what ever the topic is. Grow up, learn how to reply without insulting others.

• Like 1

His opinion is just that. You posted a thread asking who else thought it was good. He gave his opinion. That is in no way trolling. But then you got all mad because of his opinion, and decided to bash his view, by claiming that he has crap taste. So yes, you are trolling. Better learn the difference unless you want to ostracize yourself from those who will want to ever reply to anything you post. We do not tolerate such behavior, and instead, look to have meaningful conversations and debates about what ever the topic is. Grow up, learn how to reply without insulting others.

i wasn't trolling him i disagreed with him and i asked for an opinion not a trash talk he start with trash talk and end with a trash talk

secondly if i follow your theory you need to grow up since you disagree with me

if he started his opinion without " crap" and " idiotic " i wouldn't start with the word "crap"

end of story

If you think like that, you probably research products anyway.

That was simply my reason for considering this less of a "pro ad", and just more of a regular ad. A "pro" ad that doesn't tell you anything isn't a pro ad.

what a stupid ad... the hell does that have to do with the phone? when it comes to adversting, it's okay to copy apple, because you know, they tell you what the phone can do. and i promise you, no one rushes like that to a nokia phone...

what a stupid ad... the hell does that have to do with the phone? when it comes to adversting, it's okay to copy apple, because you know, they tell you what the phone can do. and i promise you, no one rushes like that to a nokia phone...

Can we call it false advertising then?