convert PDF to EPUB?

Question

9 answers to this question

Guys, anyone of you tried Pressmo.com tools for making digital magazines or ebooks? I guess it's an online converter, anyone?

Not sure if spam or actually interested in helping.

Hey guys! No, no way, I'm really interested in that pressmo tools I'm asking about. It looks like this - I have ebooks and (mainly) archived numbers of a magazines (in PDF formats, both). I need a tools to get those magazines online in a digital format ready pay and read online. And ebooks - well they are also in PDF files but i want them to be like page flip ebooks. Don't want them just to be PDF files but in a digital page flip stuff that could be read without saving them on HDD, but directly from the web shop, so the customer could pay very small amount of money and not download all the stuff in PDF, but read choosen old articles online and I would like those magazines/ebooks to work as simple online flip page looking documents. Hope to write it enough clear. And that is why I asked about that tools, they just seem to be able to make what i want. If anyone of you tried them, checked them and so, or anyone could help me searching for that kind of tools I would be grateful.