UFC 141: Lesnar vs Overeem

Barnett is a top five heavyweight for sure. He should have been picked up a long time ago.

He's been caught taking steroids 3 times, most of the times he's not allowed to fight in the US..

Yeah, I know about all the problems this man caused, like nearly singlehandedly destroying affliction, but he is still a boss in the octagon.

Yeah, I know about all the problems this man caused, like nearly singlehandedly destroying affliction, but he is still a boss in the octagon.

He did destroy there MMA side was a shame I enjoyed watching Affliction, I feel sorry for Lesnar he shouldn't have been given Cain and Overeem after coming back from surgery and over a years worth of ring rust, he should have been fed a few cans first.

He did destroy there MMA side was a shame I enjoyed watching Affliction, I feel sorry for Lesnar he shouldn't have been given Cain and Overeem after coming back from surgery and over a years worth of ring rust, he should have been fed a few cans first.

Seeing how Lesnar has a history of quitting when things get tough, the UFC couldn't risk blowing it's chances of a big money PPV out of him. Also the UFC's HW division isn't really abundant with real cans. Imagine they'd put him against Struve or Mitrione and Brock lost due to the difficulties he has with strikes? PPV sales were down for all of 2011 so a big sale PPV to end the year was just what the doctor ordered.