Please help me with my iPhone 4

SO iCloud screwed up all of my contacts. I have the verizon phone with the verizon contacts back up.

I went to the verizon site and fixed everyone of my contacts.

before i pull all of my fixed contacts from Verizon I would like to delete all of the contacts on my phone first so I will have a clean conyacy list again..

So I would like to delete all of the contact. Without loosing all of my email settings,Apps, and pictures.

How do i do this, I have been looking around on line but i can't find anything that works for me.

Thank you

SO iCloud screwed up all of my contacts. I have the verizon phone with the verizon contacts back up.

I went to the verizon site and fixed everyone of my contacts.

before i pull all of my fixed contacts from Verizon I would like to delete all of the contacts on my phone first so I will have a clean conyacy list again..

So I would like to delete all of the contact. Without loosing all of my email settings,Apps, and pictures.

How do i do this, I have been looking around on line but i can't find anything that works for me.

Thank you

Can't you just manually delete your contacts one by one?

But anyway, why not just back your iPhone up and if it goes wrong then you can easily revert back and try again.

How did iCloud break your contacts?, did it back them up and then they disappeared? This happened to me, but the contacts will reappear if you're connected to an active internet connection, it may take a few minutes or even an hour.

& only way I know is manually deleting them.

Settings > iCloud > turn Contacts to Off > Delete from My iPhone

Obviously this will stop syncing your contacts to iCloud. If you wish to re-enable this feature once your contacts list is sorted, remember to first delete all the contacts on your iCloud account by logging onto the website on a PC. Alternatively, just perform the latter step.