Hello, all!

I'm a long-time reader of Neowin but never got around to registering for the forums, thought it was about time :).

Hope everyone is cruising nicely into the New Year!

Thanks!

Happy New Year to you too!

And I'm glad you finally joined. Looking forward to your comments! :)

Thanks!!

will be checking out yours, too! Hope the new year has been god for you. It's been pretty mild here until today which is hitting -18c. More snow! :)

Run, Run while you still can. This place is a black hole. It just sucks you in

Literally I visit daily, I can't stop.

Have fun and Welcome though

• Like 4

Hello and welcome :) I did the same thing--lurk for ages but never sign up. I finally did--nearly two years ago, wow how time flies!--and have been having fun ever since.

Yay! Thanks everyone! NIce to be welcomed :) Been freeezing here last few days, so I've been out enjoying it lots!

Lol at least it's not Alaska, they are getting hammered ATM.

Hello and welcome :) I did the same thing--lurk for ages but never sign up. I finally did--nearly two years ago, wow how time flies!--and have been having fun ever since.

I swear, every time I checkout who liked a post and I see your name, it makes me think instantly "3 others..."

ARGH!

Anyhow, welcome onboard!

Set sail into a joyful ride. This board is full of crazy heads and weirdos, so look out :shiftyninja:

No, but seriously, we're (almost) all friendly and welcome you and the time you'll spend with us.

If you have any questions, you can PM me if you want! (Y)

Glassed Silver:mac

Run, Run while you still can. This place is a black hole. It just sucks you in

Literally I visit daily, I can't stop.

Have fun and Welcome though

Haha, I get that feeling, but it's good. First thing I do in the morning is check out my RSS feeds, Neowin first :) Coffee's well and truly being devoured by then, too :p

Thanks! I seem to do that with quite a few sites, but neowin has a really good reader-base & I like how the news is coming in fast & covers a lot of areas.

Cheers!

Lol at least it's not Alaska, they are getting hammered ATM.

I saw that, looks pretty crazy. Austria was getting hit pretty hard the other day, too. Finland is really weird just now. Very little snow over xmas & new year & only in the last few days has it been coming down heavily. Last summer was amazingly hot here.

I swear, every time I checkout who liked a post and I see your name, it makes me think instantly "3 others..."

ARGH!

Anyhow, welcome onboard!

Set sail into a joyful ride. This board is full of crazy heads and weirdos, so look out :shiftyninja:

No, but seriously, we're (almost) all friendly and welcome you and the time you'll spend with us.

If you have any questions, you can PM me if you want! (Y)

Glassed Silver:mac

Haha, that was funny. On a voyage of discovery in these unchartered waters. Looking forward to learning & contributing back. And thank you for the invite & will certainly reach out for any help. :)

• Like 1