LOL @ LSU

haha. Shut out and couldn't even get 100 yards. Didn't even get over the 50, until 8mins left in the 4th.

Everyone knew Bama was better team, this undoubtedly proved it.

Bama destroyed LSU. Utterly pathetic performance and a completely boneheaded decision never putting Lee in the game. They were the better team.... today. They weren't two months ago :p

Bama played great defense but the effort put forth by LSU was quite pitiful. Expected to see a lot more from them and was disappointed with the game overall, was expecting better.

And yet they still get to be ranked 2nd in the country. Complete disrespect for OSU. I can't think of a single other time the loser stayed #2.

You mean the OSU team that lost to Iowa State who is decent but isn't even ranked as opposed to the only team LSU lost to being ranked number two. I myself am actually a Iowa State fan, am actually transferring there after I finish my gen eds, and know a lot of people who go to school there. Their top wide receiver went to my high school so while OSU being number two would be cool for all those reasons I still don't think they deserve it.

While Jefferson and Miles should be shot and hanged and all that good stuff, name me 1 team in college football history that accomplished what the accomplished in 2011. And remember, last season was a rebulding year! Next season will be so much better with a good qb! GEAUX TIGERS!

You mean the OSU team that lost to Iowa State who is decent but isn't even ranked as opposed to the only team LSU lost to being ranked number two. I myself am actually a Iowa State fan, am actually transferring there after I finish my gen eds, and know a lot of people who go to school there. Their top wide receiver went to my high school so while OSU being number two would be cool for all those reasons I still don't think they deserve it.

The game that took place after the tragic event and Iowa State is playing better this year.LSU did not play like the #2 team in the country. OSU would have made it a game by forcing the Alabama offense to play better. Alabama did not face a single offense as potent as OSU this year. The title game was a joke just like the BCS system.

The game that took place after the tragic event and Iowa State is playing better this year.LSU did not play like the #2 team in the country. OSU would have made it a game by forcing the Alabama offense to play better. Alabama did not face a single offense as potent as OSU this year. The title game was a joke just like the BCS system.

OSU defense allowed 25.8pts a game. Bama's defense allowed 8.8pts a game. OSU offense scored 49.3pts a game. Bama's offense scored 36pts a game.

OSU defense was allowing 180 rush yards a game. A total of 21 TD's and 124 1st downs for the whole season. Bama's offense was doing 219 rush yards a game, 34 TD's and 125 1st downs.

OSU offense was averaging 386 yards passing a game for 50 TD and 208 1st downs. Bama's defense was allowing 116 yards thrown a game and 6 TD's and only 62 1st downs.

Bama's run would have put a hurting on OSU defense quickly. Bama has a decent passing game, though they would have been skeptical to throw (since OSU was 2nd in the nation for interceptions), but they would have taken the risk since OSU defense would have been built to stop the run and not be concerned about the passing game.

I do agree with you that the BCS game would have probally been more entertaining if it was LSU vs. OSU or Bama vs OSU, rather LSU vs. Bama. But the two top teams still played each other. And that's all I'm interested in seeing.