[iOS] QuadPong

I just bought this. Enjoy. :p

EDIT:// after playing it .. wish iTunes had refunds. I don't really think it's a good game. Just not enjoyable.

If you want any more detailed feedback let me know.

Does this work on ios4? Also how do I use that code?

Will you release it for Android? :)

Should work fine on iOS4

If I get a lot of sales for this game I might consider porting it to Android.... but right now there's no work being done for that yet

For the code you can go in iTunes and click "Redeem" and it will ask you for a code

Thank you :D

EDIT:// after playing it .. wish iTunes had refunds. I don't really think it's a good game.

If you want any more detailed feedback let me know.

Oh :/ sorry about that, send me some feedback here or in a PM and I'll see what I can do for you. I'm always working on updates so I can try to work your feedback in there

It's HARD! I had fun with it, but it's really hard to control in the QuadPong mode. What would be neat is if there was a second Quad mode in which the other 3 paddles were controlled by the AI like in the classic mode. That would be crazy especially with the ball multipliers.

Well to be honest when I saw the screenshots I expected the game to be Multiplayer where by I control one paddle and 3 other people control the other 3 paddles. But when I actually tried it I realise I control all four and there are 4 discs floating around. I just don't think that's a good concept, not enjoyable to me. But it has classic pong so I'm sure I'll get some play time out of that.

I thought the graphics were nice I like that style of text where it's blocky. Also perhaps make the main menus load faster. When I clicked options I had to wait for the screen to slowly move down and that's just annoying. I wanted to quickly try the game but I wanted to see what options were available too.

• 2 weeks later...

It's currently being modified??

No, someone else mentioned that problem, i think it's something to do with the AppStore...let me try to see what's going on.

Are you trying to download from iTunes or directly from your device?

No, someone else mentioned that problem, i think it's something to do with the AppStore...let me try to see what's going on.

Are you trying to download from iTunes or directly from your device?

Directly on the device

I just tried to grab it and it seems to be downloading just fine through my device. Will give it a go a little later when I'm off work and see what it's like.

Same in iTunes. It's alright! It'l be fixed soon!

Looks like it works for Boxster17...hopefully it will work for you soon! I'll keep in touch

I just tried to grab it and it seems to be downloading just fine through my device. Will give it a go a little later when I'm off work and see what it's like.

Thanks for confirming!