UFC 143: Diaz vs. Condit

Diaz fighting stoned got Carlos to have the runs. j/k. Diaz messed up huge. I'm a fan of his but didn't believe in the whole rematch idea and now this. Damn.

Diaz fighting stoned got Carlos to have the runs. j/k. Diaz messed up huge. I'm a fan of his but didn't believe in the whole rematch idea and now this. Damn.

I guess this was why the rematch was never official. Cesar Gracie knew Diaz was going to **** hot. I can't even keep track of how much money Diaz has screwed himself out of with this move. The UFC won't cut him because he's a polarizing fighter who draws in the fans but he'll be on the shelf for a long time and won't get an immediate title shot.

Should GSP drop the title in favor of Carlos (which he totally should), Juggernaut gets the next crack at it.

The article makes the guy sound like he didn't much care for Diaz in the first place. I'm not going to make excuses for Diaz but weed being a PED is pretty much laughable. Oh well, its not like the UFC didn't know, that is probably one reason he won't get cut.

http://bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/02/09/ufc-primetime-producer-says-all-nick-diaz-does-is-train-and-smoke-weed-should-the-ufc-be-held-liable-13728.html

Kizer already explained why it's legal, not because it's a PED but because it can make you lathargic and jeopardize the person taking it, whereas PED is more about the safety of the opponent.

I don't think the writer of the article sounded like that at all, but after all of the countless times he's mentioned Diaz letting everyone down, how can you still be a diaz fan? The facts are that he's a manchild, he's NOT the greatest fighter in the world, he doesn't follow anyones rules etc etc.. I find it hard to believe anyone can still be a diaz fan after all this ****.

Kizer already explained why it's legal, not because it's a PED but because it can make you lathargic and jeopardize the person taking it, whereas PED is more about the safety of the opponent.

I don't think the writer of the article sounded like that at all, but after all of the countless times he's mentioned Diaz letting everyone down, how can you still be a diaz fan? The facts are that he's a manchild, he's NOT the greatest fighter in the world, he doesn't follow anyones rules etc etc.. I find it hard to believe anyone can still be a diaz fan after all this ****.

For me, I couldn't stand Nick and Nate until I started training and sparring etc. Then as fighters they started to grow on me just because of how real they were and what I understood in the gym. Its more of an appreciation I suppose. Its hard to just drop Nick even though he may not do the right things. He is as real of a fighter as it gets.