How to remove facebook from people hub?

Hey sub, i bought the Omnia W and I am happy that I did so. One thing I want to know is that if I buy Angry birds now and reset my phone, will I have to buy it again or i can just download it?

and I am having a hard time calibrating the compass... :(

Hey sub, i bought the Omnia W and I am happy that I did so. One thing I want to know is that if I buy Angry birds now and reset my phone, will I have to buy it again or i can just download it?

When you sign back in with your Windows Live ID and select the app or game in the marketplace, it will just give you the option to re-download. It won't ask you to purchase again.

This is completely OT but I am currently in India and using AT&T Samsung Focus (got it unlocked from AT&T) with Idea's prepaid card. I have had hard time using the 3G connection as it keeps dropping out. I don't see the 3G or even "E" icons most of the time and when I do, the connection only works when "E" is showing. I have double checked APN settings and network profile is set to Idea.

Any thoughts?

Does not look to be a device issue. Looks like a network issue. 3G is not available in all cities covered by networks it has licences in. So most possibly your is not covered properly. But edge should be available unless the network condition is really bad.