5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• England
    • France
    • Ireland
    • Itlay
    • Scotland
    • Wales

With the start of this years Six Nations coming up, anybody else going to be watching?

Personally I can see France winning it this year.

Even though England's squad is young and new, I hope to see them improve game by game, and come about 4th in the table.

Just getting settled down to watch the fun and games begin.

I'd like Scotland to win, something at least, but realistically can't see it happening, we're going to miss the boot of Chris Paterson too much.

Still see Ireland taking the title this year, with France pushing them hard.

Didn't really see much of the matches this weekend due to being rather busy. I am however pleased to see an England win, especially considering we haven't won at Murrayfield in a while!

I would have said Ireland but with Wales wining the way they did that has got me thinking now.

Good result for England though. We almost have the perfect start for the six nations with a new team.

Scotland away was what we needed to start. We didn't look that fluent but then they are a new team. That will come. A better team now, that could finish moves and get tries, would have ripped us to shreds. Main plus point was that they had lots of possession in our half and we didn't give away a load of penalties trying to force the issue.

Italy next to get points on the board and get the backs going. I think we will struggle after that though. Hopefully we can be up to speed to give the others a run for their money.

• 3 weeks later...

Italy just didn't seem to come out in the second half.

Good match for England would have been nice to have the result with it as well. Think it came down to luck. Wales got a bit we didn't. Oh well at least we made a game of it. Some were saying we wouldn't.

I though the Dickson Farrell partnership was great. Just what we need.

• 2 weeks later...

Good win for England there, I thought we were going to throw it away with the amount of penalties we were giving away!

Also cracking try from Tom Croft too!