.V2 Profile Index.dat keeps growing

For some reason there's an index.dat in .V2 profiles that just keeps on growing each time I go on any websites.

The index.dat is in the following location

appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\privacie\index.dat

I can delete it, from the profile stored on the server (with user logged off - obviously) and there isn't a cached profiles on the local C drive.

But it'll just come back then a few days later it's a few MB again.

I did google it but results have been rather crap to be honest, I did set a policy for InPrivate not to collect any data but tbh it's not InPrivate causing this issue as it's disabled.

It's only for V2 profiles (Windows Vista/7), it just seems weird how I'm only the select few in the whole world having this problem as it's not very common, but surely every business running Windows 7 and has roaming profiles will have the same issue?

Any ideas how to stop it from ever creating, or atleast not expanding all the time.

Oh I do believe I have resolved this issue.

Because I have IE9 there's another option in GPO called something else, soon as I disabled that it never created again. I'll post the option on here just in case someone else has this problem at some point in their lives

So if anyone has a problem with appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\privacie\index.dat getting too large and your running Windows Vista or Windows 7 and use IE9 then ammend this following policy

User Configuration > Policies > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Internet Explorer > Privacy, enable "Turn off Tracking Protection" then the index.dat doesn't get created

Obviously the above needs to be created on Server 2008 or a dedicated Vista/7 machine with admin tools installed