Fantasy Football records?

I just barely won (thanks to the browns ass kicking to the steelers hehe) 76-72, making me 3-2 and defeating an undefeated team making him 4-1.

Anyone else play at fantasy.nfl.com?

Another typical year for me. I am 3-3 after this week. I have the highest scoring team in the league and it seems like every one that beats me has their game of the season. Last week I played a guy who had Manning and A. Green (enough said). This week I got nothing out of my receivers. Oh well....

heh I lost 1 league because Keyshawn Johnson was on the other team, and he was able to get 60 yards, enough for the other team to beat me. In another league, I had Keyshawn on my team, and I was down like 6 points, but since he didn't get any TD's or enough yards, I lost.... 2 loses all because of Keyshawn.

After a disappointing lost yesterday, I'm 1-4. I went with Moss/Culpepper in the draft and this back thing Culpepper is going through really hurt me. I loved it the first week when I was getting 40+ points from those two. I play in a Yahoo league, btw. I stuck in Kerry Collins over Bryan Leftwich. Big mistake!