Danica Patrick Massive Crash 2012 NASCAR Gatorade Duels at Daytona

I guess to be fair someone ran her off the road :D

But holy crap she's tiny. She got out the car and the other guy standing beside here looked like a good 15" taller!

Crashes are the only thing interesting to watch NASCAR for.

Agree. The cars and the babes that go see the races with their boobs hanging out. Awesome. I live in Nascar City so I know...LOL

They are a pig to drive in GT5 - no traction control - I need that as I use the controller like a five year old with broken fingers!

She might be tiny but she is a cutie! She can drive me anytime.

danica-patrick-si-13.jpg

Cutie? That is one heck of an understatement ... she's a hottie!

/me Refrains from making any sexist jokes about dipsticks, clutches and/or stick shifts!

Nobody here probably cares, but the Daytona 500 is tonight (rained delayed from Sunday). It will be Danica's first official start in a Sprint Cup race.

Nobody here probably cares, but the Daytona 500 is tonight (rained delayed from Sunday). It will be Danica's first official start in a Sprint Cup race.

Eliot Sadler got into Jimmie Johnson and wreaked him, Patrick and last years winner Trevor Bane .. sucks man because she had a good car! When she got back out there she was hitting 200mph

that's a "massive crash"? *scratches head*

If that happened 10 years ago she probably would not have walked away from the crash, if anyone is wondering why she put her hands up that so they don't break their wrists or arms on impact by holding the wheel. A lot of safety innovations have happened since the passing of Dale Sr. and if it was not for his horrific death these safety devices might not have come along and she could have been killed by that impact.