Green Bay Packers WR Donald Driver joins 'Dancing with the Stars'

I'm not sure whether this news item belongs here or in the 'Media Room'. Anyway, the Packers fans among us will like this. (Right, +3 Charisma?)

Donald Driver joins ?Dancing with the Stars?

Veteran Packers WR Donald Driver has joined the cast of the ABC hit show ?Dancing with the Stars? for the upcoming season.

For the 14th season of the show, Driver will be joined by a host of other celebrities including actors Jack Wagner (?Melrose Place?) and Jaleel White (?Family Matters?), actress Melissa Gilbert (?Little House on the Prairie?), former tennis star Martina Navratilova, and Motown legend Gladys Knight, among others.

The announcement was made on ABC?s ?Good Morning America? on Tuesday.

Driver?s pro dancing partner for the show will be Peta Murgatroyd, who is returning for her second season on the show.

The new season of ?Dancing with the Stars? begins on Monday, March 19, at 7 p.m. CT.

More detailed information on the complete cast of the show can be found on the ?Good Morning America? website right here.

Source: Packers.com blog

As much as I love Mr Driver, I just can't bring myself to watch that Godawful show.

I felt the same at first, but Driver is my absolute favourite player. And then Jaleel White will be on it, too? I've never seen the show before (except the clips Joel McHale makes fun of on The Soup), but I'm going to at least watch the parts where those two are performing.