Free PHP/MySQL Hosting

Question

I'm looking for a free PHP and MySQL hosting site, just to test out my scripts before upping it to my real site. I've browsed around, but I couldn't find anything that's really worth while.

One of them allows it but you have a limit of 500 files and it is so tightly firewalled, you can't even access the database properly. Some only host PHP, and some only give you 3 megs. I found this really good one, 1000 megs, but I coudn't get through the german language. That tripod/lycos thing is good, but now they're trying new 'google ads' in a whole new frame on the side which wrecks the whole site format.

All I'm looking for is a basic 20/30mb php and mysql hoster with maybe a popup or sumthing.

weird, for the first time i knew something that other neowinians didn't allready know. :)

and we are glad you shared :) :D

Uh, a phone call? Phone call to do what?

You recieve your PIN number via phone. You give no credit card info or anything... it's wonderful. A++++++++++ :)

anything for Australians? Till now I'm still not able to find a decent free non-ad/banner hosting.

And those with ads have very very excessive :angry: advertising and banners. :no: