App store stuck on waiting

Hi, I'm using my iPad 3 and was downloading apps from the app store. It was working fine but now when i try to download an app it says waiting and I've been waiting for 5 mins and still no progress.

Any advice? Thanks.

Probably some BIG app download going on that queues your said app's download.

Glassed Silver:mac

3.9mb big enough?

Nope :p

Unless you are in some BAD coverage area with WiFi off.

Glassed Silver:mac

That happened to me eariler but I think thats cause I started an iCloud restore...then realised it was syncing every app from my iPhone...thought it was just gonna do mail, notes, cal, reminders etc...so I stopped it then then it went a bit odd....I only just got it so did a complete restore from iTunes and started again fresh....

Have you tried the classic switch it off and on?

urm...delete it from the iPad...download it on your Mac/PC and then sync the iPad with it...

It's what I have been doing for apps, but for books in iBooks in cannot sync through my PC.

When I downloaded infinity blade it was stuck on waiting for about five minutes. I just left it, went and did something and when I came back it was under way :)

I resetted my iPad through settings, deleted all settings and content. Now working fine, anyone who had the same trouble could do so.

• 2 weeks later...