March Madness 2012

Didn't see a thread about this so was curious if many around her fill out brackets for this sort of stuff. Been an interesting second round with two #2s getting upset in the same night for the first time in over 10 years, so I'm sure that messed up a more than a few people's brackets.

Neither hurt my bracket too badly, especially considering most people likely would've picked Duke/Mizzou to advance anyways (only person who didn't in our pool was a girl, who was basically picking her bracket based on which city name she liked better). Duke I had going to the elite eight so I'll lose quite a few points from that one, though Mizzou I had getting beat by Marquette in the sweet sixteen.

Picked Kentucky as my national champion, beating Ohio St. in the finals. Curious as to who everyone here chose to win it all?

I picked Kansas beating Mizzou :( in the finals. In the South and West I've had only two wrong picks being Duke and Harvard. My West and Midwest just look ugly though right now only MIzzou is missing from my Elite 8 and on.