Fabrice Muamba collapses on soccer field

Completely disgusting that noone has made a thread about this......

Bolton midfielder Fabrice Muamba is 'critically ill' in intensive care at the heart attack centre of the London Chest Hospital, the club have confirmed.

The 23-year-old midfielder suddenly fell to the turf during the FA Cup sixth round tie at Tottenham and received CPR.

http://www.dailymail...-tie-Spurs.html

Because I thought one was already made.

Same excuse everyone else can use then eh ?

Not everyone lives in the world of football, not everyone lives in the UK, not everyone would even know this happened, I only know because it was on the news lastnight and I don't like football so why make a thread.

Same excuse everyone else can use then eh ?

Not everyone lives in the world of football, not everyone lives in the UK, not everyone would even know this happened, I only know because it was on the news lastnight and I don't like football so why make a thread.

Completely and utterly sicking......

Anyways, getting back on topic......

Seems like sadly he doesnt have much of a chance :( Still in critical conditions and we have seen how these things end :(

Completely and utterly sicking......

Explain how it is sickening ?

We need to make a thread for everyone who has a heart attack ?

Sad yes, mind-blowing there was no thread about it, No.

He's young, they got him to hospital alive, he has a better chance than most who have heart attacks

Completely disgusting that you let about 24 hours pass before insulting people and making a thread,

Edited by ~Johnny
No insults please.

Completely disgusting that you let about 24 hours pass before insulting people and making a thread,

Like I mentioned, I thought a thread would already be made, but obviously people are completely rude and dont care

Lets hope a mod cleans this up from all the offtopic comments.

Like I mentioned, I thought a thread would already be made, but obviously people are completely rude and dont care

Lets hope a mod cleans this up from all the offtopic comments.

It's clearly not rude. People may or may not know about it. So what?

Yes it's a shame it happened and it's sad that the family and friends are having to go through this when he's only 23 years old, but you're over reacting a bit don't you think?

It's clearly not rude. People may or may not know about it. So what?

Yes it's a shame it happened and it's sad that the family and friends are having to go through this when he's only 23 years old, but you're over reacting a bit don't you think?

My dog chewed up my gf's shoe this morning, I think its disgusting no-one made a thread about that.

10 points ,You are correct I don't care since around 111,000 people have a heart attack in England each year, So what makes this average football player stand out from the rest of the statistics ? Sure , I wouldn't wish death on the man but expecting a thread to already be made is a little pompous don't you think ?

Any news of a match replay ?

LMFAO Bro, you had me going there for a bit. I thought you were serious. But considering people way way way more important than some soccer player die all the time, there is no way you can be legit. Thanks for the laugh though.

Poor guy and what a young age to cardiac arrest at 23. Some reports say he was out for 2 hours others say 7 minutes. He's currently under sedation until tomorrow, lets just hope his body copes well when they ween him and makes a full recovery although the odds of that are stacked against him :(

Poor guy and what a young age to cardiac arrest at 23. Some reports say he was out for 2 hours others say 7 minutes. He's currently under sedation until tomorrow, lets just hope his body copes well when they ween him and makes a full recovery although the odds of that are stacked against him :(

he certainly won't play ever again :(

that should be the last thing anyone should be worried about at this time.

that's certainly not what I meant, I mean he won't play after he comes round, they had a guy on the news that had the same thing but caught it before it went serious and had to retire

I wish him a speedy healthy recovery though..this is happening all to often lately!

Bolton midfielder Fabrice Muamba began to show "small signs of improvement" as his heart started beating without the help of medication two days after suffering a cardiac arrest during a match, the club said Monday.

But while also announcing that Muamba's arms and legs were moving, a joint statement from the club and hospital treating the player stressed that he remained critically ill in intensive care with an uncertain long-term prognosis.

http://www.medicinehatnews.com/national-sports/boltons-muamba-showing-signs-of-improvement-heart-beating-without-medication-20120319.html