Rugby World Cup 2003

We are scrambling as we speak to get satellite tv installed at work, so that we can watch! GO SOUTH AFRICA!!!! and my adpoted team would be China.....hahahaa...no actually it is Aussie Land!

Imagine the USA taking the cup? That would be a shocker.... no offence!

allthough i cant see the matches here in holland i'll be cheering for my favorite team, The Springboks.

damn sportschannels here dont air it and i'm to late of work to get into a bar and watch it there :p

maybe just maybe i can watch a match in some weekend in a bar somewhere :)

Good to see the kiwi Neowin members showing their colours ;)

Anyone just see that program on TV1 "The Test"? About All Blacks history - man it was good to see Jonah again back in 95', when Jonah friggin 0wned teh shizn!t out of England..

TVNZ have a Free-to-Air Satellite channel available (its not on sky...) if you have an FTA Decoder, I have this, but I can't find the right frequency! - otherwise I could watch all the games live/when I want too, not when channel 1 shows them (which are all on at inconvenient times..)

post-7-1065779292.jpg

allthough i cant see the matches here in holland i'll be cheering for my favorite team, The Springboks.

damn sportschannels here dont air it and i'm to late of work to get into a bar and watch it there :p

maybe just maybe i can watch a match in some weekend in a bar somewhere :)

You have your head screwed on right...there is no other time than the Springboks!!!!

:p Uk's gonna win :p !

I believe your a little mis-guided, they can only hope to get 2nd, because Aus has a team and they're gonna kick total ass! :devil:

PS. Just before I clicked "Submit" I just heard that Aus got a try then against Argintina, expect to hear about Aus scoring a lot more during the course of this tournament :yes:

Edited by Jelly2003