[poll] Are you sick yet?

How sick are you from eating Easter chocolate?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How sick are you from eating Easter chocolate?

• Very sick!
    • Sick
    • Feeling fine
    • I don't celebrate Easter

So another Easter and another mass pillage of the chocolate mountains.. how is everyone feeling?

I know I feel like crap from eating so much chocolate haha :p

post-147589-0-24706800-1333872665_thumb.

Nope, haven't eaten any chocolate at all! I don't celebrate any of these holidays except unintentionally, by sheer dint of being in a society that "celebrates" these celebrations!

I had half a bunny for breakfast (dont judge me, tis the season!) but feeling fine and havent eaten anymore since :) hehe loving the zombie jesus thing going around

+1 for putting Zombie Jesus picture there. I love that pun and I'm repeatedly telling it to everybody this time of the year. Other than that I don't celebrate it.

Can't remember the last time i got given easter eggs, not something i bother with, rather just go get a bar of chocolate from the fridge if needed too.

So another Easter and another mass pillage of the chocolate mountains.. how is everyone feeling?

I know I feel like crap from eating so much chocolate haha :p

post-147589-0-24706800-1333872665_thumb.

I find that picture highly offensive. The Easter Bunny died for your sins.

I don't 'celebrate' anything at easter. No problem with giving out a few bits of chocolate to my daughter however.

I bought myself an Easter Egg the other day, but that was only because I KNOW the tea cups you get with Creme Egg easter eggs are brilliant cups! >_> Forget the chocolate..! xD