The Walking Dead (Season 3)

lol I did not know there was webisode :(

I guess those are not avalaible in Canada again like for BSG. I guess i'll have to start my best friend app for those situation.

Regardless, I still do enjoy the show, it is definitely one of the better dramatic shows on TV these days, but they really are missing out on what could be a good show to absolutely brilliant. Oh well, they still have some time to turn it around.

The beginning of season 2 was really bad imo. I was really close to drop the show when it started to be intesresting again. The last 2 or 3 episodes of season 2 was really awesome. I don't think anyone will miss Hershel farm ...

I have yet to read the comic books. I'm waiting for the end of the show to do so. Like for Game of thrones.

According to the ever reliable Michael Ausiello over at TV Line, a series regular will be killed off in season three of The Walking Dead. "I can confirm that a series regular will become zombie kibble during Season 3," he told one reader in his regular "Ask Ausiello" column, although the writer remained tight-lipped over when exactly we should expect to see that happen. "Whether that death takes place in the first half or second half I can?t say." This shouldn't come as too much of a surprise to fans of either the AMC series or the Robert Kirkman penned comic book, although it is a little surprising that yet another main cast member will be leaving the show, especially after the last few episodes of season two thinned down the group quite drastically.

uh oh!

Nice teasers, I think next season is going to be one of the best ones yet, shame they make them so short.

yeah its going to be awesome, not long now :D

The beginning of season 2 was really bad imo. I was really close to drop the show when it started to be intesresting again. The last 2 or 3 episodes of season 2 was really awesome. I don't think anyone will miss Hershel farm ...

Their stay on Hershel's far was very short on the comics. I think they stretched it too much on TV to probably stick with a one-place-per-season way, I dunno but I'm definitely looking forward for the next season.