Girlfriend upset by "Blown Away by Lumia" competition result

it was

pretty much any official ad for anything is

Or maybe they just film all the challenges, and pick the ones they like best to turn into ads?

I see that some people here don't know what girls can be like. When you get a few girlfriends, you might understand that this can be pretty normal.

• Like 2

Or maybe they just film all the challenges, and pick the ones they like best to turn into ads?

I see that some people here don't know what girls can be like. When you get a few girlfriends, you might understand that this can be pretty normal.

haha true, bitches be crazy

Did she say at the end "I told you your phones a piece of ****?". Seems pretty real to me maybe his phone was the best out of all there friends and see got mad when another phone kicked its ass

Did she say at the end "I told you your phones a piece of ****?". Seems pretty real to me maybe his phone was the best out of all there friends and see got mad when another phone kicked its ass

Not likely. 95% the problem was they lined up for quite some time to get into the challenge and she wanted to go shopping. Had he won, then she'd have still been annoyed but at least he won. Instead he got publicly humiliated, and therefore she was too. Long wait plus humiliation equals hugely ****ed off girlfriend. Also, not completely sure about fashions in India, but the way she was dressed, and also by her reaction, she was higher class and he was something of a fixeruper, so having a boyfriend who makes a poor choice in technology again reflects poorly on her. If she can tell her family that he's a smart computer science/engineering guy, who therefore has some growth prospects as far as his career goes. Since he lost the challenge, he ends up looking stupid, and rightfully so - any smart Android user would scout ahead what the challenges are, find the modifications and apps/widgets necessary to complete each step as quick as possible, practice ahead of time and then go. If you know they're selecting 5 challenges, remove the lock screen and have shortcuts/widgets set up for each of the challenges so you can go straight to it. If you fail the challenge you were just someone who bought an Android, not the genius some Android users like to think of themselves as.

Typical Delhi bi***. If scripted, they did a damn good job at their expressions. Especially the dude who seemed to have lost everything in life towards the end. :D

Scripted and just as bad at it as anything Bollywood.

Poor comparison. There are some fine Bollywood movies till date. If they are banned in your country doesn't mean they are bad.

First look at your own Lollywood and then draw comparisons.

/offtopic

/patriotism

:D

• Like 2

In the free world movies are not banned. But perhaps that is some concept some do not have knowledge of.

Comparison doesn't matter that much, it's this clip that just oozes low quality people in charge.

Comparison doesn't matter that much, it's this clip that just oozes low quality people in charge.

It's this exact low quality which puts this clip in "may have also happened" category

Oohhh yeahh! I'm sure his girlfriend asked him to get an iPhone 4S or a Blackberry, and the dude boasted to her about her technologically being challenged and all. So, this was her moment of saying, see, I told you so. Samsung rightly deserves this for releasing ****ty OS's for their phones. Being a Galaxy S user myself, I'm quite disgusted by the fact that they're not release ICS for i9000 by blaming the phones capability for not being able to support the TouchWiz UI. Only incompetent fools do such stuff.

+1 to Nokia for highlighting the same. ;-)

• Like 2

Am I the only one who notices that the dude is taking his gf's photo with the cam at the 5sec mark and then retaking the photo again at 20secs? No wonder he lost. Doesn't even know how to use the camera app.

This is just more proof that this is scripted, but as others have said, I can certainly see someone's gf getting mad for losing and wasting her shopping time.