The Official NFL 2003 Season Thread

Well I saw a thread for baseball and one for hockey so I decided to start a thread for football and hopefully we can get this thread going good!

So I'd like to start off by saying that the Broncos are going to win this sunday 42 - 17. :D :D

Also please please please no other teams punt the ball to Dante Hall.. gheeesh. :wacko:

i dunno man... i think pittsburgh could upset the broncos... the steelers are coming off that terrible performance against the browns.

go skins against tampa bay this weekend!

yeah maybe if we get enough of these going we'll get a sports forum one of these days..

Mike Vick needs to come back ASAP.. weve got another must win monday night in st louis....brian finneran was upgraded to probable after yesterdays practice, so hopefully he will play and peerless will have some help out there.. if we can win this one, theres a small chance we can climb out of a 2-4 hole with vick hopefully returning against new orleans on the 19th.. but 1-5 would be hard to overcome..

Edited by CatnipOligarthy

Elam kicked a 47-yard field goal with 5 seconds left to lift Denver (With Backup Steve Beuerlein at Quarterback) to victory over Pittsburgh 17 - 14.

Denver (5-1) at Minnesota (5-0) next week.

Predictions?

Elam kicked a 47-yard field goal with 5 seconds left to lift Denver (With Backup Steve Beuerlein at Quarterback) to victory over Pittsburgh 17 - 14.

Predictions?

Minnesota beats Denver 35 - 3

Thats my prediction :)

ante,Oct 12 2003, 21:46]
Elam kicked a 47-yard field goal with 5 seconds left to lift Denver (With Backup Steve Beuerlein at Quarterback) to victory over Pittsburgh  17 - 14.

Predictions?

Minnesota beats Denver 35 - 3

Thats my prediction :)

dude.... no way. denver will win.

Predictions?

if plummer is healthy then its going to be an awesome game

the falcons are sucking up mnf.. 19-0 after 3 quarters.. and they gave up another safety.. this is absolutely pathetic.. mike vick, please come back soon

:angry: that ****ing sucked.. 36-0.. what a pitiful performance.. i dont know what should be done in vicks absence, because there are just so many things going wrong.. some changes definitely need to be made.. one of the first ones needs to be the firing of dan reeves.. his style of coaching is too conservative and hes not gonna be able to win in todays nfl.. anyways whatever, we're 1-5 and i guess its hockey season for me now.. the great thing about sports - theres always next year

marc bulger : " i dont even feel like i played an nfl game tonight, i only got hit 2 or 3 times" :( this really sucks

CatnipOligarthy, Atlanta needs Vick back quick. There was NO offense Monday night. I think the Rams will be decent this year but they are not that good. Vick adds so much to your team.

Portis needs to get healthy BTW. He is killing my fantasy team. To think I passed on Holmes for him!