If you want to have 25GB in your SkyDrive, ACT NOW AND QUICKLY.....

I now have over 600TB's of free online space! :rofl:

How many accounts do you have lol. On another note, I got my 25GB now too :) Only using around 500MB of it though. I mainly use skydrive for syncing my Office files, especially One Note (Sucks there isn't a version of One Note for OS X, so I use Office Live when I'm not in Windows).

I just randomly clicked the button and saw I could upgrade to 25GB, done and dusted!

As much as I thank you for this...I am quite annoyed by it also. Just yesterday my skydrive was at 25GB and had been since I created it. Now suddenly it dropped to 7...wtf! At least I got it back to 25. :D

Done and passed word to friend that was actually using the collaboration of it and didn't notice they downgraded his storage, lol

Luck of the MiniSpy

Woo I might actually replace dropbox with skydrive now...I've had it for goodness knows how many years, but the lack of a syncing app always annoyed me.

and I've kept my 25GB!

Interesting, 3 email accounts, one allowed upgrade, other two don't have an upgrade option. Checked using another IP and neither of the other 2 accounts can upgrade to 25GB, odd.

Interesting, 3 email accounts, one allowed upgrade, other two don't have an upgrade option. Checked using another IP and neither of the other 2 accounts can upgrade to 25GB, odd.

Yeah, I also have 3 accounts, and I did the same thing. Only one of them allowed upgrade.