Continuum (TV Series)

Just started watching Season 1. Is it just me, or does the plot line seem similar to Time Trax? Either way, the Liber8 group has the right idea. Not the Anarchists they hire. Just that corporations should never be in charge of the government.

• 2 months later...

Will the United States viewers and Syfy Network get the Second Season as the Showcase Network viewers in Canada in April 21?

If you got a twitter account, you should just ask them.

But i don't think it'll happen until S2 is over with here in Canada.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to say i kinder lost faith in this show. Watched the first 6 episodes then somewhat got bored of it. Doubt i could go back :(

Sorry to say i kinder lost faith in this show. Watched the first 6 episodes then somewhat got bored of it. Doubt i could go back :(

yea it is a 10 episode season for the first season so i would say go and watch episode 7 8 9 and 10 as those pick up really well and ya learn some good stuyff

lol So basically you stopped watching when it got interesting. I liked the whole season. It wasn't what I would have liked it to be, but I knew from the premise of it and the way TV works that it wouldn't be. It was still surprisingly well done and I can't wait to see what season 2 brings.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Rappeh, any news on a US start date? I remember reading that they were going to try to start it shortly after it airs in Canada.

Mr. Rappeh, any news on a US start date? I remember reading that they were going to try to start it shortly after it airs in Canada.

It returns tonight probably in Canada

Yep maintaining a high quality! Filling that Stargate void (well the void of Stargate's more sophisticated storylines)

I did roll my eyes at the car with the wireless router on the dash however!