Continuum (TV Series)

When does it return in US on SyFy ?

I think what they did last year, was the US got the show 1 or 2 weeks after the Canadian version when Season 2 started. I would guess it would be the same.

*snip*

Rachel is so awesome   :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw a promo on Syfy that the US airing starts on Friday, April 4th at 10pm!

• 1 month later...

Anyone else watching this show?

I haven't watched the most recent episode, but have seen the rest and I must say, I'm incredibly disappointed with this season so far. It just doesn't seem to be as fun to watch as the previous two seasons. It feels overly complicated and, well, just dull.

I haven't watched the most recent episode, but have seen the rest and I must say, I'm incredibly disappointed with this season so far. It just doesn't seem to be as fun to watch as the previous two seasons. It feels overly complicated and, well, just dull.

Yeah I have sadly given up on the show, it's just not good this season at all, it's like the show changed everything between seasons

Yes. I'm enjoying this season more than the previous one. Everything seems mysterious and I've been surprised quite a bit, especially by the last episode. It's more complicated but I like that kinda thing.

Yes. I'm enjoying this season more than the previous one. Everything seems mysterious and I've been surprised quite a bit, especially by the last episode. It's more complicated but I like that kinda thing.

I probably should have clarified better, but I don't mind things to be complicated, in the sense that I also enjoy having to think about what's going on and coming up with theories on what's going to happen.

With that being said, I don't find this season enjoyable because I haven't found myself shocked by anything. Maybe the most recent episode will change that, but I've just been mostly bored with everything that's happening.

I think what I'll do is record all the episodes and just blow through them in one sitting later on. The first two seasons I watched like that and not waiting week to week for episodes. Maybe that's why I can't find myself enjoying it.

Netflix has spoiled me with binge viewing :p

I think finding out Kira's killer and Future-Alec's current predicament are pretty big reveals.. and the ending of last episode too.

• 1 month later...