Continuum (TV Series)

I'm really enjoying it, What are Candian TV shows like for being canceled? It is Canadian, right?

Yeah also bought by Syfy

I liked the episode a lot but the extended crying saying happy birthday to her son scene could've been shorter :p

looks from that promo that there is someone killing off time travellers, and that he was going to cut out her CMR? Interesting!

I liked the episode a lot but the extended crying saying happy birthday to her son scene could've been shorter :p

looks from that promo that there is someone killing off time travellers, and that he was going to cut out her CMR? Interesting!

I did like the tech in the future though :p

Renewed for a 3rd Season

Showcase reigns as the top destination for hit cable dramas, offering thrilling new series and a lineup of sizzling returning dramas. Starring Rebecca Romijn (X-Men: First Class) and Jon Tenney (The Closer), King & Maxwell brings viewers a fresh perspective on the police drama. Coming in 2014 from the Executive Producer of Battlestar Galactica is the most-anticipated sci-fi series of the year, Helix. Showcase is excited to announce that the channel?s number one original series Continuum has been greenlit for a third season and the channel?s current number one series Defiance is returning for a second season5. As well, the Canadian original crime drama Copper returns with a powerhouse lineup of guest stars, including Emmy? and Golden Globe?-winning actress Alfre Woodward, Billy Baldwin and Donal Logue. Viewers can also look forward to new seasons of Showcase?s top-rated original series Lost Girl, Beauty and the Beast, Haven, and the dramas Rizzoli & Isles and Covert Affairs.

'Continuum' third season commissioned by Showcase

continuum-third-season-commissioned-by-showcase.jpg

Just over a month after getting a second season pick-up by Syfy in the US, the cast and crew of Canadian series "Continuum" are receiving more good news.

Canada's Showcase network has reportedly greenlit a third season of original episodes of the popular time traveling science fiction series.

"Continuum" stars Rachel Nichols ("G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra") as Kiera Cameron, a law enforcement officer from 2077 who travels to the present day to pursue a gang of time jumping rebels 'Liber8,' who are intent on reshaping the dystopian future. While pursuing the rebels, Cameron takes a position with the Vancouver Police Department, assisting with the investigation of current cases that could help in her efforts to thwart the perceived terrorist threat.

"Kiera goes through a very interesting moral crisis... because in 2077 she knows who she is and she knows what she's fighting, she knows what's bad and good," Nichols said of the series. "She comes back to 2012 and her world is completely turned upside down and everything she believes she stood for is in question."

The series ranks among the most popular in Canada today, bringing in 1.7 million viewers for its May 2012 series premiere, while also drawing solid ratings for Syfy with 1.35 million on average for the first season. For US fans of the series, the second thrilling season premieres this Friday on Syfy.

http://www.tvrage.com/news/7075/continuum-third-season-commissioned-by-showcase

To support what Rappy wrote :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Very nice. The last episode was really good. It'll be interesting to see

how Kiera's relationship with Carlos will change now that he knows she's from the future. As for Alec's new girlfriend, I had a feeling she was working for someone. It seemed odd for a girl like her to be so forward with Alec.

Very nice. The last episode was really good. It'll be interesting to see

how Kiera's relationship with Carlos will change now that he knows she's from the future. As for Alec's new girlfriend, I had a feeling she was working for someone. It seemed odd for a girl like her to be so forward with Alec.

It was confirmed that she's working for someone, likely Prion, in episode 2.06.

It was confirmed that she's working for someone, likely Prion, in episode 2.06.

Yeah, I was referring to that episode. Specifically, the scene where she leaves the lab and makes a phone call. I knew something was off about her from the beginning.

Anyway, did anyone notice that all the episodes so far have the word "second" in it?

1. "Second Chances"
  2. "Split Second"
  3. "Second Thoughts"
  4. "Second Skin"
  5. "Second Opinion"
  6. "Second Truths"

And I just noticed that in season 1, all the episodes had the word "time" in it.

magda apanowicz in that shirt :wub:

Finally caught up on the show last night, and yes you are right. Magda VERY nice!!

O M G >.> he used a spock line!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...