Continuum (TV Series)

http://www.theloop.ca/tv_guide_canada_continuum-qa-simon-barry-on-last-minute/ 

Simon Barry says the announcement about season 4 could be happening in July. 

Even better (if it happens) he said it would take 7 to 10 seasons for the entire story to unfold.

http://seriable.com/continuum-eyes-10-seasons-complete-story-plus-kieras-new-future-teased/

Exciting times. :D

I'll be honest, didn't really care much for this season. The ending was okay, but I felt this season just wasn't up to par with the first two seasons.

I think 7 to 10 seasons is way too many for a show like this. I'm not saying it can't last that long, but I don't have confidence in any Science Fiction show being able to last that long these days. I hope I'm wrong on that though.

• 4 weeks later...

So in a couple of weeks. I really hope it gets renewed, the last episode was pretty cool. The cliffhanger ending just begs for another season, imo. 

• 1 month later...

We're in the final stretch of August and no word yet. Bad sign or am I just jumping to conclusions here?

It is taking a long time to get announced, if it's not renewed its because the story last season was weak compared to other seasons

It is taking a long time to get announced, if it's not renewed its because the story last season was weak compared to other seasons

Yup: https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1076399-continuum-tv-series/?view=findpost&p=596382575 I said the same thing.

The ending was pretty good, certainly didn't expect it, but on a whole, the season was incredibly disappointing. I felt it was overly complicated just to be complicated.

I'd hate to see it get canceled, but I wouldn't really be surprised though if it does.

• 3 months later...

Wow I'm surprised that they ended up renewing it after so long, but I'm glad they finally did.

I wonder why they are only going for one more season though? Just the ratings? I really feel like there's more going on than just that.

Good that there will be a conclusion!  Hope to see some of these actors in other shows I watch.

Lexa will probably end up a regular on Saving Hope (with her hubby, which I have not watched any of yet)

Rachel is .. just too hot not to instantly get another job, acting chops aren't too bad either.

Good cast all round.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I liked the ending of the 3rd season and couldn't wait to see it renewed. Even though 6 episodes is a little on the low side, I'm curious to see how it pans out. And I agree, Season 5 should continue somewhere else. Continuum does have a cool premise, IMHO. I'd like to see what else Simon Barry has up his sleeve for Liber8 & Keira. 

• 2 months later...

I thought they did a great job with only 6 episodes to end it off, almost shed a tear at the end of the finale.

I think it's a pity they didn't get a full season, or more seasons.. but also good it didn't turn to sh1t like some shows.

Saw the ending and it was a mixed bag, to be honest. interesting twist for Kellog, and good job on bringing everything together despite having few episodes to do it in. Of course, I would have enjoyed it even more had episode 6 been a little longer or the number of episodes increased, but I hope the show's gonna find a new home somewhere. I'd be curious to see where things go next. 

I'm going to miss Continuum. :(  

• Like 2

Im hoping Netflix picks it up. Would love to see more of Kiera Cameron on my screen every week. She has amazing blue eyes.

• Like 2