iBooks margins huge

I've imported a number of ePubs into iTunes and synced them with my iPhone. Some of the books display fine but others seem to have huge side margins, is there anything I can do about that? The only option I have to fix it somewhat is make the text smaller but as it stands at default text size, there's a max of 4 words per line which is a little hard to read.

Thanks.

Bet some people are thinking this is about iBooks profit margins and not page margins.

Figured it out, I used an ebook library/converter app called Calibre to batch convert everything to mobi, with an option to "ignore margins" and batch convert them back to ePub. Sounds like a lot of hassle but it only took 10 minutes :)

After iOS 5 it crashed because it hadn't been updated, but they released a new update for it after that to make it iOS5 compatible, it works fine now. great even.

that's the problem with user reviews on version updates, they don't take changes into account and bad reviews from a OS upgrade sticks to the app after it has been updated.