[VB.net] WebBrowser control does not load javascript

Question

Hi Sir,

I'm using Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2010 Pro, when i create Winforms with Webbrowser control , the link is not displaying the page just the css background only.

This page also had jquery , when i try on Windows 7 or direct open the link via IE / Chrome its working fine...Please help me

First, let me apologize for resurrecting an old thread.  It's one of the few I've found that seem to have users with logical and relevant suggestions.

I'm having a similar issue to those listed previously and hope somebody can shed some insight.  I do control system design and use a Microsoft WebBrowser ActiveX to connect to web-enabled devices on the network.  The computers that these are running on are all Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit machines.  I can connect directly to the remote devices with Internet Explorer 11.0 and receive no errors...everything works correctly.  However, when I try to use the ActiveX, I get receive two popup messages regarding javascript security errors at different lines in the code.  I've the source code for the web page and I don't believe that the lines referenced are for that file (the second line referenced is a blank line).  The URL listed in the errors is http://10.10.10.25/js/common.js, but the only reference to that file is much later in the code than either of the lines referenced.

I have tried implementing some of the suggestions listed previously in this thread, but my controls software only runs VBA, so my command options are limited.  Many of the commands listed have not been recognized by VBA.  For example, I have tried the MicrosoftWebBrowser1.IsScriptEnabled=True, MicrosoftWebBrowser1.ScriptErrorsSuppressed=True, and Mr Black's IE Fix code.  All of these have been met with errors that the ActiveX doesn't have this property.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.