Alex Cross...staring Tyler Perry and Matthew Fox

http://www.firstshowing.net/2012/first-look-gritty-tyler-perry-and-ripped-matthew-fox-in-alex-cross/

After Washington DC detective Alex Cross (Tyler Perry) is told that his wife has been murdered, he vows to track down the killer (Matthew Fox). He soon discovers that she was not his first victim and that things are not what they seem.

Fox looks like a whole different person

CZNQK.jpg

FHudo.jpg

• 1 month later...

I like what I'm seeing. It almost looks like it'd be right at home in the Max Payne universe.

I'm a big fan of the Alex Cross novels and Tyler Perry scares me as Cross. Morgan Freeman did such a great job with the original two films, Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider, that I just don't know about this one.

This film seems to be more of an action film, whereas the first two were more like crime thrillers, like the novels are. But maybe that's just the trailer though.

I've never seen Perry do a serious role before, so maybe he'll be okay, but throughout the trailer I was expecting him to start dressing up like some big woman.

Anyone else notice that the actor (John C. McGinley) who played Dr. Cox is in this film?

I want to know what workout routine he did......

That's called the roid workout routine. It's very popular with hollywood actors who can't be bothered to actually train naturally.

About the film - Tyler Perry really? He's no Morgan Freeman that's for sure.

That's called the roid workout routine. It's very popular with hollywood actors who can't be bothered to actually train naturally.

About the film - Tyler Perry really? He's no Morgan Freeman that's for sure.

Not good for the jewels

• 3 months later...