Confirmed today my wife is pregnant :D

had loads of problems but we are now 12 weeks in

this is my first baby

cant wait :D SOOO EXCITED

Congrats man. I'm in the same boat, at least with the difficulties of getting one to stick :p But we are hoping it turns out well some time soon too. Prepare for a change in every aspect :p

Congrats! Can't wait for my first one also! - Gotta get working on that :shifty:

Moved to Milestones and Achievements

Congrats! My wife and I are 9 months into our first child and everyday is a new challenge. Best of Luck... sleep now while you can!!

Congrats man. I'm in the same boat, at least with the difficulties of getting one to stick :p But we are hoping it turns out well some time soon too. Prepare for a change in every aspect :p

Good luck :D We are 11months into our first child and it's been a ride :p

yeah we had been trying for 3 years and had a load of difficulties in the early weeks but all good now :D

and yeah sleeping as much as i can right now although wife had major morning sickness so getting used to very little sleep lol