UK Members Meet Up 2012

Whys everything always in London, yeah its the capital but wouldnt it make sense to make it central so people from the north don't have to travel 400 miles?

London is a ****hole.

To be fair, Covent Garden at night is a pretty ace place to hang out, especially if you head around to the South Bank. In fact, the atmosphere in that part of London all round is brilliant at night. Canary Wharf also has some pretty great nightlife... and Camden, if you're all feeling adventurous :p

Wont be able to make it... Going to Newbury races and watching Jessie J perform track side after...

Would of loved to went to a neowin meetup! maybe next time

You almost had me, My City, My Birthday, but then you said Apple Store...

Your loss.

I'll consider it, we'll see what I can do.

Also I realise that those from the north will have to travel further to make it, and it'll cost more, to be fair London is nicer than Birmingham (No offense). :p

• 4 weeks later...

hmm i will be in london that weekend...

even though i rarely post these days and i hardly know any new members from the last 5 years, it might still be fun!

Thanks to a change in plans I can't really make it anymore, sorry guys :(

Is there going to be a live feed updated with pics and vids tomorrow or is Neowin going to be dead because everyone is out in London on the drink ? :p

Despite my relatively low post count I'd love to join you... Would I be welcome even if I'm a teetotaller? :D

So did anyone turn up for this? I forgot about it on the 18th

Where's all the stories / photos ?

Or are you all still out on the lash / standing outside the Embassy ? :p

Yeah. I would like to know what happened on the night of August 18th outside the Apple store in Covent Garden.